DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Record DML 24X lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/72888-record-dml-24x-lathe.html)

Peter Sutcliffe October 12th 04 07:56 AM

Record DML 24X lathe

I have inherited this lathe from my father, but have no need of it,
please could anyone recommend anywhere where I might try and sell it.
Also various gouges and a bench grinder for sale.

Many thanks

Peter Sutcliffe

njf>badger October 12th 04 04:57 PM

Peter Sutcliffe wrote:

I have inherited this lathe from my father, but have no need of it,
please could anyone recommend anywhere where I might try and sell it.
Also various gouges and a bench grinder for sale.

Many thanks

Peter Sutcliffe

E-bay, local pick-up only, exchange and mart, local freeads....Or just
put a price and location on it here and see if anyone bites!