teepees

Default Coronet Minor

Hi All

Wonder if anyone can give some help and/or advice.

I was recently given a Coronet Minor lathe with a surface planer and
circular saw attachment. Does anyone know where I coukd get an
instruction/assembly manual.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards
Teepees

Neil

Hi,

I have heard Derek Pyatt mentioned as a supplier of these manuals (or at
least photocopies thereof). You can reach him via the web:
http://www.coronetwoodworking.co.uk/

You might also try www.lathes.co.uk - a site which appears to be mainly for
metalworking but with not insignificant amounts of woodworking machinery
listed.

Hope this helps

Neil

teepees wrote:
Hi All

Wonder if anyone can give some help and/or advice.

I was recently given a Coronet Minor lathe with a surface planer and
circular saw attachment. Does anyone know where I coukd get an
instruction/assembly manual.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards
Teepees

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:18:32 +0000 (UTC), "teepees"
wrote:

Hi All

Wonder if anyone can give some help and/or advice.

I was recently given a Coronet Minor lathe with a surface planer and
circular saw attachment. Does anyone know where I coukd get an
instruction/assembly manual.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards
Teepees

Hi from downunder

I have a coronet minor (some 20 years old) inherited from the U.K. Is
yours similar vintage?

Assume you have tried Record in the U.K.

If you are still in trouble let me know and we will see what we can
do.

I have original manuals, a bit the worse for wear, but should be able
to copy.

Regards

mal
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Looking for a manual for the Coronet Minor if anyone can help

Tia

A COC's major rant about a minor problem Arch Woodturning 7 April 25th 05 03:13 AM
very minor gloat. Badger Woodworking 0 March 10th 05 12:04 AM
Minor Shower Tile Grout Cracking Fix (see pictures) Clocker Home Repair 12 June 19th 04 09:39 PM
How do you remove minor scratches from a fridge? Steve Gibbs Home Ownership 4 May 20th 04 10:50 AM
MINOR Improvement to Scary Sharp Larry C in Auburn, WA Woodworking 8 November 10th 03 02:22 PM