Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default I have a General 260 Lathe that I must sell.

I have been using my General 260 lathe for about 5 years and it has performed excellent. My wife and I are getting ready to move and I must sell my big lathe as I have no place to keep it. I realize that it's worth more than I'm asking but I'm in a spot. I'm in the Tampa Bay (FL) area. Call me if your interested. $900.00 will take it. Tony 727/480-3362

"GENERAL Wood Lathe [email protected] Woodturning 3 April 19th 14 10:12 PM
Grizzly wood lathe vs Jet vs General, etc [email protected] Woodworking 11 December 11th 05 03:44 PM
General Lathe ? Q47M Woodturning 5 June 22nd 05 03:27 PM
Vicmarc chuck not fitting on general lathe Reyd Woodturning 3 April 4th 05 10:28 AM
Who sells General Lathe? Denis Marier Woodturning 3 February 7th 05 04:49 AM