peg-gear-clock

Default Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans

Plans make a good gift for woodworkers!

We designed our 3-hand clock to be accurate, quiet, and run for 8 days
without rewind. Our clock plans would make a good gift for woodworkers.
Owners of a mini-lathe or 3-in-1 would enjoy this project. It can also be
made with basic power tools. Includes full size pattern for clock and wall-
mount.

We have added a page about the history of wooden gear clocks. There are
also new "Best Price Online" food links and craft links on the links page.
Thanks to all who already visited!

We have begun shipping plans.

http://www.peg-gear-clock.com/index.html

Gift Plans for Woodworkers - Clock Plans - Woodworking Plans

Woodworking Plans wgray Woodworking 0 February 27th 04 03:10 AM
Membership requirements? Puff Griffis Woodworking 19 February 16th 04 08:46 AM