Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Harrison Jubilee lathe; recently looking for outside ( bowl) lathe bed and arm

after a lot of searching and messages all over to differing groups
on the internet, I was suprised to find an advert in a magazine a
Variturn1642 lathe from a company in Warrington.
I phoned and enquired about second hand parts for the Harrison
Jubilee.

Not only were they able to supply the outside bed and rest they were
polite and efficient, and didn't mind when my wife collected the
parts two weeks later and was a couple of hours later than promised
( my fault!).

Well worth giving a try , I think, I'm even tempted by the new
lathe! details as follows :

L.R.E. Machinery
& Equipment Co.
Bramco House, Turton Street, Golborne,
Nr Warrington, Lancashire, WA3 3AB

Tel
+44(0)1942 272323
Fax
+44(0)1942 518290 best to phone

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Many thanks I myself have been looking for a tool rest holder with out any
luck,I will give them a try on Monday,
Keith.
"hamilton" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Harrison jubilee lathe ( wood) hamilton UK diy 0 December 31st 06 02:19 PM
jubilee lathe hamilton Woodworking 0 December 20th 06 12:59 PM
Harrison M300 lathe .............. BobTheBowler Metalworking 0 March 14th 06 10:41 AM
Harrison lathe Milling arbor Seamus Metalworking 5 March 8th 06 10:24 PM
Harrison lathe parts sources? Mark Metalworking 2 July 11th 03 11:13 PM