Default redwood burl

Hi,
Tried to start a local trade for some redwood burl over at
rec.woodworking but no takers. I have a large quantity of redwood burl
I picked up a few weeks ago. Most of it is 2-3 inches thick in slab
form. Most have a poly finish. The finish planes or sands off
suprisingly easily. 1/4 of them have a 4 inch hole drilled in the
back for a clock. I have a bunch of smaller pieces say 4 to 12 inches,
typically oblong and 2 to 3 inches thick. I think these would make
nice freeform turning blanks or small boxes. Anyone in the San
Francisco Bay Area want to trade some for other interesting wood? I am
especially looking for some mesquite or osage orange or other burl.
Prometheus, if you are still interested in some blanks, email me, I
sent two responses but haven't heard back, thanks.
jaime