Jonathon

Default Woodturning exhibition - Rufford Craft Centre Notts., UK

If you are in the area or can make the trip - the above is thoroughly
recommended. Participating UK turners include ..

Peter Archer
Nick Arnull
Malvyn Firmager
Dennis Hales
Mark Hancock
Julie Heryet
Tobias Kaye
Ray Key
Carlyn Lyndsay
Bert Marsh
Tracy Owen
Dave Reeks
Mike Scott
Jules Tattersall
Don White

Great space, well lit, thoughtfully displayed.

Opening hours 10:30 - 17:00 daily - and I believe this runs to the end
of August.

Jo-Anne & Edward Tabachek

I googled the Rufford website; It looks like a very inspiring place.
http://www.ruffordcraftcentre.org.uk

But there was no info about any woodturning exhibition?????

Jonathon

Unfortunately the website does not appear to have current exhibition
details - I dont know if they have any plans to correct this. I had
noticed this but didnt want to tell them how to run their business!

If you are able to visit - I heartily recommend it to you.

Jonathon