Default narrow baths

I live in a typical modern house which is spacious enough for my needs
apart from its stupid design which means two key rooms - the kitchen
and bathroom - are far too small. I am thinking of replacing the
horrible bathroom, but can anyone recommend a shop or internet address
which supplies narrow baths? The normal length one would be fine: it's
just the width I am concerned about.
Ros

selfbuilder

I don't know if they do narrow baths but these guys look really good
for space saving bathroom ideas, they're called Ideal Standard -
www.ideal-standard.co.uk

darkness

I like the sound of a tapered bath as this would enable me to have a
proper shower screen at one end rather than a shower curtain. However,
what do you think about the look of a tapered bath? Might it simply
draw attention to the (small) size of the bathroom?

Mary Fisher

"darkness" wrote in message
om...
I like the sound of a tapered bath as this would enable me to have a
proper shower screen at one end rather than a shower curtain. However,
what do you think about the look of a tapered bath? Might it simply
draw attention to the (small) size of the bathroom?

Who's going to look - and does it matter?

Mary

selfbuilder

Deatils on this came through the post this morning, its a Japanese
style bath with a small perimeter but really deep and doubles as an
enormous shower tray. They say this...

"And when room dimensions are limited, they provide a simple, elegant
solution. Living proof that a lack of space need never cramp your
style."

http://www.omnitub.co.uk/index.html

I was going to pace out the dimensions to see what it would look like.