Geoff Lane

Default Thermostat Radiator Valves

My builder has fitted TCV onto some of my radiators during an
extension.

One of the radiators (The closest to the boiler) does not appear to
get as hot as the others.

I appreciate balancing, which has not been done as yet, but to try and
get the heat up I have shut down others to get the water flowing
through the problem one but I get the impression the TCV is shutting
it down.

My valve has a frost setting plus 5 temperature settings, is there any
way of over riding the top setting and what does number 5 relate to?

Geoff Lane