brian.

Default bosch worcester 28i combi boiler problems

i have a bosch worcester 28i combi boiler in the attached garage.
I have thermo rad valves on all but kitchen radiator.
My problem is when I have the ch on all day and turn it back on the
auto setting on the clock timer on the boiler at night...it fails to
fire up on either hw or ch in the morning....although the fan runs, it
just doesn't ignite and fire up!
I have to take off the front cover, and slightly blow into the brown
rubber tube going to the pressure switch(?)
I suspect it may be that as the boiler has been on all day toasty and
warm...when I turn it back to auto at night, some moisture may be
settling somewhere with the low temp in the garage causing this,
therefore giving me problems day after.
Does this sound feasible...and does anyone know of a similar
problem...and how can I rectify it?
Any help or advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Ed Sirett

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:08:06 -0800, brian. wrote:

[...]

IME most problems with the air-pressure switch lie at the other end of
its supply tubes.
Make sure these are cleaned and in the right place.
Some model can have blocked inlets others have inlets made of inferior
materials that crumble in the flue gases.