Best way to clean and flush a combi central heating system?

Old January 13th 05, 11:59 AM
[email protected]

Default Best way to clean and flush a combi central heating system?

Can anyone tell me the best way to clean a combi central heating
system?

I have loads of blackish bits in the pipes and radiators.

I have drained down and refilled several times, but it is always there.

I often have to remove my secondary heater exchange on the combi to
flush these little buggers out or the water temp will flucuate
dramatically. For a few weeks after doing this the water is piping hot.

I am assuming that my system needs a really good flush / clean, but how
to do it?

Steve..