Simon Stroud

Default Toilet hidden system tank.

wrote in message
The wall of the plastic type "move" bend with a slight touch. Full of
water will they have the guts to stay in place?
Will they last like a pot one would/does?

I have just put one of these in inside some "Shades" bathroom units.

It was a "Thomas Dudley" concealed cistern with a pneumatic-operated valve.

The cistern is made of slightly bendy plastic. However it has four mounting
holes along the back and along the front near the top edge. I juse used 4
screws in the back. I briefly considered putting a bit of wood along the
front and screwing through the front edge "backwards" into this as well, but
didn't bother - it seemed plenty sturdy enough with just the 4 screws.

It works very well - the pneumatic valve is particularly fantastic - no
"lifting and syphon" action - it just opens a simple-looking valve and the
contents come flooding out (all over me the first time - I wasn't expecting
such a torrent!).

The only slight problem is that the pneumatic-operated valve has a VERY big
chrome effect button. This only just fitted onto the front panel of the
Shades unit, because SWMBO chose a "panelled" design so there isn't that
much flat front area for mounting BIG buttons.

Regards, Simon.