pork'n'stuffing

Default Carpet trimming - well sort of

"pork'n'stuffing" wrote in message
Hi group
Remember that bus I was restoring -
http://www.webstersites.org/buspics/DSCF0028.JPG ?
Well outside is nearly complete, now working on interior. Ive carpeted the
interior walls over that 'o so seventies' fake wood veneer but am having
trouble round the windows
http://www.webstersites.org/buspics/DSCF0028.JPG
http://www.webstersites.org/buspics/DSCF0027.JPG
The carpet goes right up to the edge of the window rubber but is unsightly
where the carpet isnt 'flush' with the wood panel underneath. Bearing in
mind the black you can see is rubber so isnt going to accept nails etc(!)
and that the carpeted wood is only 1/8" thick plyboard with supporting
struts every now and then. Anyone have any ideas about some sort of
'finisher', maybe a stick-on affair, narrow chrome plate strip, etc. that
might do the job for me? Obviously it needs to be flexible too, to fit
around the curve of the window
Apologies for being Off Topic but I cant really think of somewhere it
*would* be on topic!
TIA

Sorry, that should have been
http://www.webstersites.org/buspics/DSCF0026.JPG for third link

Essjay001

pork'n'stuffing wrote:
snip

Apologies for being Off Topic but I cant really think of
somewhere it *would* be on topic!

If you are diong it yourself it's on topic I don't see a problem :~)

Steve R

--
"Latest gear:- One piece one button suit extremely comfortable, perfect
for Relaxation, Sports, Hiking, Swimming, a must have" OOPS sorry you