Mike

Default Tile alternative - cheap, fast and easy diy

Hi, i just found out about this upvc panel which you use instead of
tiles, it comes in lots of colours and styles, and is udner half the
time to tile,+ alot cheaper! i got mine form
www.severnvalebathrooms.co.uk they helped me work out what i needed
and were very freindly, jus thought id share!
Andy Hall

On 1 Nov 2004 04:11:26 -0800,
(Mike) wrote:

Hi, i just found out about this upvc panel which you use instead of
tiles, it comes in lots of colours and styles, and is udner half the
time to tile,+ alot cheaper! i got mine form
www.severnvalebathrooms.co.uk they helped me work out what i needed
and were very freindly, jus thought id share!

Posting of commercial advertising is not permitted within the charter
of the uk.d-i-y newsgroup.

Please don;t do it again or an abuse report will be sent to your ISP.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Dave Liquorice

From: (Mike)

snip
www.severnvalebathrooms.co.uk they helped me work out what i needed
and were very freindly, jus thought id share!

F off spammer...

Remember everybody, would you buy from a spammer?

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
(Mike) writes:
Hi, i just found out about this upvc panel which you use instead of
tiles, it comes in lots of colours and styles, and is udner half the
time to tile,+ alot cheaper! i got mine form

Are all the staff there just as dishonest as you?
Seems like a good place to avoid.

--
Andrew Gabriel

R Taylor

From: (Mike)

snip
www.severnvalebathrooms.co.uk they helped me work out what i needed
and were very freindly, jus thought id share!

F off spammer...

Remember everybody, would you buy from a spammer?

no, I'd not the product benefits and buy elsewhere.

however, the link wasn't entirely useless for a diy group and
rampant netcopism is equally unattractive as spamming,

imo, natch

RT

Grunff

R Taylor wrote:

however, the link wasn't entirely useless for a diy group and
rampant netcopism is equally unattractive as spamming,

Nonsense. If blatant spams like that didn't get a swift, appropriate
response it wouldn't take long for the group to be overrun with
targetted spam.

--
Grunff
R Taylor

Grunff wrote:
R Taylor wrote:

however, the link wasn't entirely useless for a diy group and
rampant netcopism is equally unattractive as spamming,

Nonsense. If blatant spams like that didn't get a swift, appropriate
response it wouldn't take long for the group to be overrun with
targetted spam.

rubbish.

in all the years I've been using usenet (10+) the s/n ratio has
remained fairly constant. and do you really think that occasional
spammer cares about the FAQ or that their ISPs abuse depts.
care about one off spamming ?

no, in both cases.

RT

Al Reynolds

From: (Mike)

snip
www.severnvalebathrooms.co.uk they helped me work out what i needed
and were very freindly, jus thought id share!

F off spammer...

Remember everybody, would you buy from a spammer?

no, I'd not the product benefits and buy elsewhere.

however, the link wasn't entirely useless for a diy group and
rampant netcopism is equally unattractive as spamming,

http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/index.html#can

Grunff

R Taylor wrote:

in all the years I've been using usenet (10+) the s/n ratio has
remained fairly constant. and do you really think that occasional
spammer cares about the FAQ or that their ISPs abuse depts.
care about one off spamming ?

Erm, yes! Most ISPs are very sensitive to it, and I've seen many people
lose their ISP accounts because of it.

--
Grunff

Mary Fisher

"Grunff" wrote in message
R Taylor wrote:

however, the link wasn't entirely useless for a diy group and
rampant netcopism is equally unattractive as spamming,

Nonsense. If blatant spams like that didn't get a swift, appropriate
response it wouldn't take long for the group to be overrun with targetted
spam.

Hear hear!

Mary

--
Grunff

Mary Fisher

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.com...

From: (Mike)

snip
www.severnvalebathrooms.co.uk they helped me work out what i needed
and were very freindly, jus thought id share!

F off spammer...

Remember everybody, would you buy from a spammer?

I wouldn't buy from someone so illiterate.

Mary

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Bob Eager

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:11:26 UTC,
(Mike) wrote:

Hi, i just found out about this upvc panel which you use instead of
tiles, it comes in lots of colours and styles, and is udner half the
time to tile,+ alot cheaper! i got mine form
www.severnvalebathrooms.co.uk they helped me work out what i needed
and were very freindly, jus thought id share!

Your email address is a bit of a giveaway..
--
The information contained in this post
is copyright (C) RD Eager, 2004, and

raden

In message , Mike
writes
Hi, i just found out about this upvc panel which you use instead of
tiles, it comes in lots of colours and styles, and is udner half the
time to tile,+ alot cheaper! i got mine form
www.severnvalebathrooms.co.uk they helped me work out what i needed
and were very freindly, jus thought id share!

Err ...

Next time you try and spam, try at least using a different email address
from that of the website

What a tosser

--
geoff
raden

In message , R Taylor
writes
Grunff wrote:
R Taylor wrote:

however, the link wasn't entirely useless for a diy group and
rampant netcopism is equally unattractive as spamming,

Nonsense. If blatant spams like that didn't get a swift, appropriate
response it wouldn't take long for the group to be overrun with
targetted spam.

rubbish.

in all the years I've been using usenet (10+) the s/n ratio has
remained fairly constant. and do you really think that occasional
spammer cares about the FAQ or that their ISPs abuse depts.
care about one off spamming ?

I really can't think of one (targeted) spammer who's tried it twice in
uk-diy

--
geoff

raden

In message om, Dave
Liquorice writes

From: (Mike)

snip
www.severnvalebathrooms.co.uk they helped me work out what i needed
and were very freindly, jus thought id share!

F off spammer...

Remember everybody, would you buy from a spammer?

No, but I emailed him ...

In my usual diplomatic manner

--
geoff
Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message

No, but I emailed him ...

In my usual diplomatic manner

Oh! Do tell us what you said :-)

Mary

--
geoff

John Armstrong

On 3 Nov 2004 03:06:27 -0800, N. Thornton wrote:

You could also add in the safety issues that have been expressed by
some about upvc within the house, specifically concerning the risk of
fire spread and toxic fumes in a fire, and the debated question of
toxic plasticiser leaching. How significant these are is a matter of
some debate, I shan't take sides on it.

I'm sure somebody will correct me here, but since the u in upvc stands for
unplasticised, where does the toxic plasticiser come from? upvc is also
supposed to be flame retardant.
(I'm not sticking up for this guy or his product here, will stick to tiles
ta very much)
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mike wrote:
Hi, i just found out about this upvc panel which you use instead of
tiles, it comes in lots of colours and styles, and is udner half the
time to tile,+ alot cheaper!

And looks very well with the Artex ceiling...

--
*A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
N. Thornton

John Armstrong wrote in message ...
On 3 Nov 2004 03:06:27 -0800, N. Thornton wrote:

You could also add in the safety issues that have been expressed by
some about upvc within the house, specifically concerning the risk of
fire spread and toxic fumes in a fire, and the debated question of
toxic plasticiser leaching. How significant these are is a matter of
some debate, I shan't take sides on it.

I'm sure somebody will correct me here, but since the u in upvc stands for
unplasticised, where does the toxic plasticiser come from?

turns out youre right.

upvc is also
supposed to be flame retardant.

Flame retardant means it will still burn, just not as fast as if it
were not flame retardant. Do not be misled And unlike wood, you
really dont want to be breathing the burning plastic smoke.

(I'm not sticking up for this guy or his product here, will stick to tiles
ta very much)

Yeah I guess it doesnt change the other 10 or so reasons not to use
it!

NT