Default Insulation: Under floor also Comparisons of mu figures of HW tank insulation etc

I'm insulating and reducing fuel bills just now.

I'm digging out under the floor to rewire just now and considering
underfloor insulation. Most houses in our street have under floor
insulation but our void was too shallow for the chap to get under.
I'd rather not mess about with underfloor natural ventilation though so
not so keen on doing it.
However if it is going to make a big difference I'd maybe be convinced.

Does it make a big difference? Would I need to improve ventilation? We
have good quality underlay BTW. I have got id of an underfloor damp
problem by scraping out the founds (granite dry steen dyke style, though
mortared), pointing them and fitting runoffs at inteface outside
slabbing and walls.

What are typical mu numbers of insulation of hot water tanks with
Foam insulation.
Jacket
Foam insulation and jacket.

What are best insulation materials for behind GCH radiators? I have
cooking coil pasted to walls under the wallpaper and plastic backed foil
on top of wall paper and directly behind

Currently a one channel timer installed. What is required back at the
pump/valve/boiler end of things to change to a two channel system
timer/programmer

If installing a room stat what do I need to install back at the
pump/valve/boiler end of things to have a room-stat in each room?
Remove all Zeds in e-mail address to reply.