ntldescrambler

Default slightly OT NTL/Telewest cable descrambler

may be slightly off topic. Remeber these are just signal boosters you dont
have to order pay per view.

I have bulk bought a some ntl/telewest cable TV descrablers and am selling
them off at a good price.
They are really easy to install and come with full instructions should take
only a few minutes to install.
If you would like one or more I am doing them for £20 each inc p&p.
first come first serve.

the way it works is you put your pin code in for the pay per view but the
descrambler stops the box telling ntl you have ordered anything.

I accept Paypal or cheque. If you wish to order or want any info email me at

see info below:

THIS HAS BEEN TRIED AND TESTED ON NTL AND TELEWEST.

Grab yourself the best money saving thing around at the moment!

With this 54MHZ-1000MHZ digital cable filter you'll be able to get all of
these pay per views at no cost in order to test your pay per view features!
digital cable filter
It's super easy to hook up.. It takes 2 minutes tops!

Pay-Per-View channels
Adult channels
Movie channels
Special order sport channels
Special events

It's your responsibility to call your cable company and make proper
arrangements since they will never know you're watching the pay per views
without paying! Only when using a digital cable filter.

This is the NEWEST AND ONLY item that can descramble digital cable. This is
a "True" universal product. It will work on 99% of all digital cable systems
in use today. This will work on the following receivers:

Pace
Motorola
General Instruments
Pioneer
Starcom
Sony
Scientific Atlanta
Zenith
Tocom
Explorer
And many more...

1. Do reset and installation instructions come with the filter?

Yes, we send them with all orders of our digital filters.

2. Does the box need to be reset before the filter will work?

It doesn't, but it is best to do so to see that you can before ordering too
many movies.

3. Do I still have to order the pay per views?

Yes, you won't be able to tell the filter is even on there. Order your pay
per view, then when your bill comes you'll see that you haven't been
charged.

4. How, when, why do you ship?

We ship via Royal Mail Postal Service out of Manchester, United Kingdom. It
will come directly to your mailbox! We ship the same day. This doesn't mean
you will get it the same day. It just means we process your order fast. It
usually takes 3-7 business days to arrive but can take up to 10 business
days depending on your location.

5. Can I take the filter off after I've watched pay per views?

You will need to repeat the reset instructions that come with the filter
before taking it off. If you don't reset it first, it could result in
charges.

6. How do I know the memory is reset?

The box will temporarily forget the channel programming when it's reset.

7. Is there a money back guarantee?

Yes, we offer a 14 day money back guarantee. If you're not satisfied simply
return it for a full refund.

8. Can the cable company detect it?

The only way they can detect it is if you invite them into your house
without taking it off first or if you don't follow the simple instructions.

9. Do I get HBO and other premium channels?

No, it's for pay per views only. A pay per view is an event that you order
with your remote at the time of viewing. Like new movie releases, adult
films, boxing events, Ultimate Fighting, WWF, etc. Anything that's pay per
view.

10. Will it work on Satellite or normal cable?

Sorry but it will not. It's for digital cable only.

cable filter is a simple device that connects to your main cable line going
into your cable box. Digital Cable Filters will enhance the signal that you
receive from your cable company.

Digital Cable Filters will also block out interference as well as block out
pay per view and movie order charges from your cable company, giving you
free pay per view, so it's important to notify your cable company of the
extra orders.

You must have digital cable and currently be able to order PPV EVENTS with
your remote control!!

Scott Mills

"ntldescrambler" wrote in message

1. Is this a Con?

Yes.

raden

In message , Scott Mills
writes

"ntldescrambler" wrote in message
.. .

1. Is this a Con?

Yes.

And, I thought that NTL might be interested in this apart from it being
spam

Public duty done ...

--
geoff
ntldescrambler

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Scott Mills
writes

"ntldescrambler" wrote in message
. ..

1. Is this a Con?

Yes.

And, I thought that NTL might be interested in this apart from it being
spam

Public duty done ...

--
geoff

Ive said before these are just signal boosters- see below extract from my
first post. Its upto
whoever buys to notify NTL. Its not illegal to buy a knife but its illegal
to stab someone.
Same principle applys

"Digital Cable Filters will also block out interference as well as block out
pay per view and movie order charges from your cable company, giving you
free pay per view, so it's important to notify your cable company of the
extra orders."

Frank Erskine

In article , ntldescrambler
writes
may be slightly off topic. Remeber these are just signal boosters you dont
have to order pay per view.

What's a "Remeber"?

I have bulk bought a some ntl/telewest cable TV descrablers

So a "descrabler" is just a signal booster?

and am selling
them off at a good price.
They are really easy to install and come with full instructions should take
only a few minutes to install.
If you would like one or more I am doing them for £20 each inc p&p.
first come first serve.

the way it works is you put your pin code in for the pay per view but the
descrambler stops the box telling ntl you have ordered anything.

Ah - so that's how a signal booster works! Interesting...

I accept Paypal or cheque.

I'm sure you do.

It's your responsibility to call your cable company and make proper
arrangements since they will never know you're watching the pay per views
without paying! Only when using a digital cable filter.

I thought it was just a "signal booster". You just said so above.

This is the NEWEST AND ONLY item that can descramble digital cable. This is
a "True" universal product. It will work on 99% of all digital cable systems
in use today.

"Universal", but only works on 99% of systems?

10. Will it work on Satellite or normal cable?

Sorry but it will not. It's for digital cable only.

It's alleged to be universal.

Digital Cable Filters will also block out interference

Wow! A universal interference filter. You must be worth a fortune!

as well as block out
pay per view and movie order charges from your cable company, giving you
free pay per view, so it's important to notify your cable company of the
extra orders.

If it gives you Pay per View, why is it important to notify your cable
company? Extra orders?

--
Frank Erskine

Frank Erskine

In article , ntldescrambler
writes

This is the NEWEST AND ONLY item that can descramble digital cable.

If it's the only, how can it be the newest?

8. Can the cable company detect it?

The only way they can detect it is if you invite them into your house
without taking it off first or if you don't follow the simple instructions.

So really this is a means of defrauding TV companies, depriving them of
income, therefore in the long term reducing even further (is that
possible?) the standards of their output.

--
Frank Erskine
raden

In message , Frank Erskine
writes
In article , ntldescrambler
writes
may be slightly off topic. Remeber these are just signal boosters you dont
have to order pay per view.

What's a "Remeber"?

I have bulk bought a some ntl/telewest cable TV descrablers

Frank, it's spam

He's not listening and we all know it's a scam

If it gives you Pay per View, why is it important to notify your cable
company? Extra orders?

I've reported him to abuse@ntl for spamming and told them that they
might also be interested in the content

--
geoff
raden

In message , Frank Erskine
writes
In article , ntldescrambler
writes

This is the NEWEST AND ONLY item that can descramble digital cable.

If it's the only, how can it be the newest?

8. Can the cable company detect it?

The only way they can detect it is if you invite them into your house
without taking it off first or if you don't follow the simple instructions.

So really this is a means of defrauding TV companies, depriving them of
income, therefore in the long term reducing even further (is that
possible?) the standards of their output.

Calm down dear, it's only a commercial

--
geoff
raden

In message , ntldescrambler
writes

And, I thought that NTL might be interested in this apart from it being
spam

Public duty done ...

--
geoff

Ive said before these are just signal boosters- see below extract from my
first post. Its upto
whoever buys to notify NTL. Its not illegal to buy a knife but its illegal
to stab someone.
Same principle applys

"Digital Cable Filters will also block out interference as well as block out
pay per view and movie order charges from your cable company, giving you
free pay per view, so it's important to notify your cable company of the
extra orders."

And this is spam / commercial posting which isn't acceptable here

and yes, if you want hounding out I'm up for it until you go away
--
geoff
dave @ stejonda

In message , raden
writes
Calm down dear, it's only a commercial

ROFL!!!

PS to Op - if your product can provide Performance Channel via my Ntl
line then I'm interested!

--
dave @ stejonda
Bring culture back to NTL.

Michael Mcneil

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message

In message , raden
writes
Calm down dear, it's only a commercial

ROFL!!!

PS to Op - if your product can provide Performance Channel via my Ntl
line then I'm interested!

It has the hall marks of a typical 419 without the propaganda about a
recently deceased African Maffiosa/Genocidal Maniac:

Dodgy e-mail address, bad spelling, an offer to join in an illict
adventure along with a required cash outlay. Bet it works!