Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default clutch

can you adjust a concentric hydrolic clutch that has a high pedal bite point
? ...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
can you adjust a concentric hydrolic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point ? ...

can you adjust a concentric hydraulic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/06/2018 20:34, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
can you adjust a concentric hydrolic clutch that has a high pedal
bite point?

Introduce some air into the system?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
can you adjust a concentric hydrolic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point ? ...

can you adjust a concentric hydraulic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point

Shirley the workshop manual must tell you ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." Wrote in message:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
can you adjust a concentric hydrolic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point ? ...

can you adjust a concentric hydraulic clutch that has a high pedal bite
point

I suspect the answer is "yes, by replacing the clutch plate".

A high bite point is a feature of a worn plate.

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi, and noticed the sign on a bin saying
'copper clutch'. Ooh, I thought, I'm sure that'll come in handy for some
mechanical project or other. But I couldn't seem to find any.

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

Theo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Theo wrote

I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi,

You buggers. Ours only has a couple of the pallets of those.

and noticed the sign on a bin saying 'copper clutch'.

You're doing it the wrong way round. You're sposed to look at
the stuff and only look at the label if it isnt obviously what it is.

Ooh, I thought, I'm sure that'll come in handy for some
mechanical project or other. But I couldn't seem to find any.

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

You could obviously get a sex change.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:25:47 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again:

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

You could obviously get a sex change.

You need a medication change, oh senile one! Have you tried this already:
https://thetravellingtiles.files.wor...b6f9820001.jpg

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Theo" wrote in message
news
I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi, and noticed the sign on a bin saying
'copper clutch'. Ooh, I thought, I'm sure that'll come in handy for some
mechanical project or other. But I couldn't seem to find any.

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

Theo

yes the only clutch wummin drivers should use .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Theo wrote
I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi,

You buggers. Ours only has a couple of the pallets of those.
and noticed the sign on a bin saying 'copper clutch'.

You're doing it the wrong way round. You're sposed to look at the stuff
and only look at the label if it isnt obviously what it is.

you should only look at the RED ones that is the stuff they want rid of ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:
Theo wrote

I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi,

You buggers. Ours only has a couple of the pallets of those.

and noticed the sign on a bin saying 'copper clutch'.

You're doing it the wrong way round. You're sposed to look at
the stuff and only look at the label if it isnt obviously what it is.

Ooh, I thought, I'm sure that'll come in handy for some
mechanical project or other. But I couldn't seem to find any.

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

You could obviously get a sex change.

Which aisle are those in?
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:
Theo wrote

I was in the reduced aisle in Aldi,

You buggers. Ours only has a couple of the pallets of those.

and noticed the sign on a bin saying 'copper clutch'.

You're doing it the wrong way round. You're sposed to look at
the stuff and only look at the label if it isnt obviously what it is.

Ooh, I thought, I'm sure that'll come in handy for some
mechanical project or other. But I couldn't seem to find any.

Then I realised it's a type of handbag.

You could obviously get a sex change.

Which aisle are those in?

Aldi doesn't do those, you have to go to the other
supermarket that have a deli to get that done there.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 10:12:04 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
again:

Which aisle are those in?

Aldi doesn't do those, you have to go to the other
supermarket that have a deli to get that done there.

Is that where you had your brain change, senile Rot? If so, you should
demand a refund!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:

Ryobi Strimmer? Clutch or no clutch? john UK diy 4 April 13th 05 08:56 AM
Drill's Clutch Torque Setting? [email protected] Home Repair 8 January 12th 05 03:49 AM
Dyson DC04 clutch Wainscotting UK diy 4 January 1st 05 06:54 PM
Clutch master cylinder rebuild kits? Gunner Metalworking 49 August 17th 04 03:11 AM
Replacing clutch on cordless drill? Chris Woodworking 3 September 30th 03 07:50 PM