Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [Kittens] Filthy Slut update - more pics

Warning: Don't look at these if you're the sort of sad act whose
masculinity is compromised by looking at cute kitty pics.

Kittens doing fine. Growing fast. Eyes changed from blue to grey, and
the green is now starting to come in. All on solid food. All used the
litter tray from day one. I plan to start homing them in a couple
weeks. Starting to develop their own individual character now.

Tabby #1 - unnamed
Tabby #2 - Long John Silver
Tabby #3 - Socks
Black - Tip
Black and white - Chairman Miaow (aka Chiaow) --- keeping this one
Ginger - Zeke

Zeke was the ugly runt of the litter but is slowly turning into what I I
think will become a good looking cat.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lij639d5kx..._9023.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f12m87nqu4..._9172.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntmy27mjbg..._9173.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/480t7dgtxf..._9175.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rd9tat0jgb..._9177.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3polz3pwi..._9178.JPG?dl=0

Movie:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlt2cajwyf..._9167.MOV?dl=0

Change the links to end dl=1 if that works better for you.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Mike Tomlinson
writes

Zeke was the ugly runt of the litter but is slowly turning into what I I
think will become a good looking cat.

They're lovely but yes, I think Zeke will be one handsome cat.
--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2017 12:44, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Warning: Don't look at these if you're the sort of sad act whose
masculinity is compromised by looking at cute kitty pics.

Kittens doing fine. Growing fast. Eyes changed from blue to grey, and
the green is now starting to come in. All on solid food. All used the
litter tray from day one. I plan to start homing them in a couple
weeks. Starting to develop their own individual character now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lij639d5kx..._9023.JPG?dl=0

Mum training the kitten on how to sleep?

And there are rules for that. First of all find somewhere the human may
want to sit and get ready not to move.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/04/17 08:27, ARW wrote:
On 29/04/2017 12:44, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Warning: Don't look at these if you're the sort of sad act whose
masculinity is compromised by looking at cute kitty pics.

Kittens doing fine. Growing fast. Eyes changed from blue to grey, and
the green is now starting to come in. All on solid food. All used the
litter tray from day one. I plan to start homing them in a couple
weeks. Starting to develop their own individual character now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lij639d5kx..._9023.JPG?dl=0

Mum training the kitten on how to sleep?

And there are rules for that. First of all find somewhere the human may
want to sit and get ready not to move.

Cart flinging is my way to training them. Scruff of the neck, select
suitable [soft] landing patch and toss...

Or use a 'tabby tote'

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Cartoons%20...at_carrier.jpg

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 08:31:31 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Cart flinging is my way to training them. Scruff of the neck, select
suitable [soft] landing patch and toss...

Or use a 'tabby tote'

..

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Cartoons%20...at_carrier.jpg

There used to be an Iron one of those on the wall of the Miners
Tavern at Laxey I.O.M as an "artifact" . The accompanying description
stated it was used by the lead miners of the area to take their small
dogs to work down the mine.
My visit was approx 30 yeas ago so no idea if it is still there.
I wonder if anyone was actually taken in by it.

G.Harman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW aXXXwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

And there are rules for that. First of all find somewhere the human may
want to sit and get ready not to move.

Banging a plate with a knife or fork soon fixes that

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

[...]

why did I have to turn my monitor on its side to make this useful?

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 29 April 2017 12:44:41 UTC+1, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
Warning: Don't look at these if you're the sort of sad act whose
masculinity is compromised by looking at cute kitty pics.

This NG is getting more like facebook everyday, where I spend to much time looking at cats. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/05/17 15:02, tim... wrote:

[...]

looking at the video, its the old computer adage.

CICO

Crap in, crap out.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , tim...
escribió:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlt2cajwyf..._9167.MOV?dl=0

why did I have to turn my monitor on its side to make this useful?

Blame Apple and their cretinous software.

First shot was taken holding the phone in landscape to capture them all,
then I reverted to portrait to capture the markings of the coat on each
one.

That probably isn't how it came out for you. I've never understood the
image rotation logic used on iPhones. You're viewing a landscape
image/video holding the phone in portrait mode so you get a letterbox.
You now rotate the phone in the expectation that the landscape
image/video will fit the display, which is being held in landscape and
it does something totally counterintuitive. It's infuriating.

Not to mention that different image viewers seem to interpret the
portrait/landscape data in the EXIF info differently, so one will
display the image correctly oriented, and another won't.

if any gurus can explain why this is as it is, please please do. Other
phones seem to be able to get it right.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 2 May 2017 15:43:19 UTC+1, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , tim...
escribió:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlt2cajwyf..._9167.MOV?dl=0

why did I have to turn my monitor on its side to make this useful?

Blame Apple and their cretinous software.

Maybe you have VVS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tim..." wrote in message
news

[...]

Because you are silly enough to have such a ****ed system.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2017 12:44, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Warning: Don't look at these if you're the sort of sad act whose
masculinity is compromised by looking at cute kitty pics.

Zeke was the ugly runt of the litter but is slowly turning into what I I
think will become a good looking cat.

I *love* the pic of Zeke and Mom. Lovely.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Mike Tomlinson
escribió:

Eyes changed from blue to grey, and
the green is now starting to come in

Here's a pic of one showing the eye colour change:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zg379x34d3bzkdx/tip.jpg?dl=0

Also noticeable is the unusual amount of whiskers he has.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

escribió:

Eyes changed from blue to grey, and
the green is now starting to come in

Here's a pic of one showing the eye colour change:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zg379x34d3bzkdx/tip.jpg?dl=0

Also noticeable is the unusual amount of whiskers he has.

And the bloody eyebrows.

The filthy sluts kittens ARW[_2_] UK diy 158 April 3rd 17 12:14 PM
Filthy Slut update ARW[_2_] UK diy 1 March 14th 17 09:41 PM
Jute Chinking Update - Pics Sonny Woodworking 6 May 12th 11 12:33 AM
Davids Kitchen Update 7, installation (w/pics) David F. Eisan Woodworking Plans and Photos 2 June 4th 07 01:58 PM
Kitchen Update #2 (w/10 pics) David F. Eisan Woodworking 1 September 20th 06 05:18 PM