Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More of Mikes kittens

On 17/04/17 08:44, Bod wrote:
On 17/04/2017 07:35, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , tim...
escribió:

to come back when called, not so

All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.

Is that the deaf one?

No, that's the one that follows chairman Miaou

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Cartoons%20...rman%20MAO.png

Lol.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 15:28:19 +1000, wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:05:38 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:54:33 +0100, ARW
wrote:

snip

Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.

You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?

He said 'cats' mate, not dogs. ;-)

"Trained cats ..." Bwhahahahaha!!!

They're as easy to train as dogs actually.

Then you wont have any difficulty posting video
of one of yours trained to round up sheep.

.... Or sniff for drugs, explosives, cash, disease ... or search and
rescue in earthquake zones or mountains or become helper, hearing,
seeing, guide cats for the disabled or many many other things that
they use dogs and other animals for that they don't use cats for.

'It's like herding cats' is a good saying for a reason.

Cats may be good 'companion animals' (for some and for a sub level of
the use of the word 'companion') but they aren't 'Man's best friend'.
;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I bet the *only* people here who have any special interest in
seeing cat pictures (or talk) in a d-i-y newsgroup have cats
themselves. That suggests they are somehow 'different' (brain mushed?)
from those who don't but who may quite like to see a picture of a foal
or puppy but wouldn't be as soft as to post such here?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW aXXXwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

She will be doing it all over again next month unless Mike takes it to
the vets.

That's what I'm scared of. As soon as they're all on solid foods and
pooing and peeing normally she's off for the chip'n'snip

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW aXXXwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

Now are they answering to names or are you just shouting "here kitties"?

Both.

Cat's do know their names.

I've named three. Reluctant to do them all as then you form an
attachment. Keeping one and the others have homes to go to when fully
weaned.

A prize* for guessing correctly which one gets to stay.

* this may be a lie.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

er.co.uk escribió:

Now are they answering to names or are you just shouting "here kitties"?

Both.

Cat's do know their names.

I've named three. Reluctant to do them all as then you form an
attachment. Keeping one and the others have homes to go to when fully
weaned.

A prize* for guessing correctly which one gets to stay.

* this may be a lie.

Ah. Will the winner get to choose what the lie is?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I have a video of me and young Staffie that I found roaming the streets
a few years ago (slack dog owners)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_iEQDiups

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:30:11 +0100, ARW
wrote:

snip

p.s. I bet the *only* people here who have any special interest in
seeing cat pictures (or talk) in a d-i-y newsgroup have cats
themselves. That suggests they are somehow 'different' (brain mushed?)
from those who don't but who may quite like to see a picture of a foal
or puppy but wouldn't be as soft as to post such here?

I have a video of me and young Staffie that I found roaming the streets
a few years ago (slack dog owners)

Did you contact the Police / see if you could locate the owner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_iEQDiups

And (OOI) have you posted that to a d-i-y group previously and
*before* you became (cat) brain-mushed. ? ;-)

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/04/2017 10:31, D i m wrote:

somehow 'different'

God, you're pathetic. Bet you're the life and soul of the party,
regaling all and sundry with your chest wig and gold medallion and the
story of the one time you managed to successfully install Windows 95
without needing someone to wipe your arse for you.

Hint: People are different. That's what makes them interesting,
something you appear to have difficulty comprehending. ****.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:20:26 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:03:28 +0100, "tim..."
wrote:

snip

Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.

OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?

Only to someone who has already had their brain 'cat mushed'. ;-)

The brain is irrelevant to the number of people wanting to pay £50.

I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away

Exactly. Pets shops generally won't take em

Why would you sell a pet to a petshop?

when recently purchased Hammy had a clutch of babies in her cage two weeks
later we took them back to shop where Hammy had been bought and received
more for them than Hammy had cost.

(FTAOD, when I say we, I actually mean my parents)

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
news
On 16/04/2017 18:42, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , ARW aXXXwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?

It /is/ the clueless **** D i m after all. Too stupid to be able to
install Linux and is so insecure in his sexuality he has to display his
macho credentials at every turn.

ps. I've got a couple of even cuter pics, will email.

Sent them over

why have you not set up a facebook page yet?

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/04/2017 12:25, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:30:11 +0100, ARW
wrote:

snip

p.s. I bet the *only* people here who have any special interest in
seeing cat pictures (or talk) in a d-i-y newsgroup have cats
themselves. That suggests they are somehow 'different' (brain mushed?)
from those who don't but who may quite like to see a picture of a foal
or puppy but wouldn't be as soft as to post such here?

I have a video of me and young Staffie that I found roaming the streets
a few years ago (slack dog owners)

Did you contact the Police / see if you could locate the owner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4_iEQDiups

And (OOI) have you posted that to a d-i-y group previously and
*before* you became (cat) brain-mushed. ? ;-)

Contact the police? FFS I live in South Yorkshire. SY Police are the
last bunch of ****s I would ever speak to. I would not trust them to
organise a **** up in a brewery, coordinate a crowd at a football match
or behave in a legally responsible way during a miners strike at Orgreave.

They only caught the Yorkshire Ripper by pure luck.

The dog was found late at night. It was taken to the vets the next
morning and it was microchipped. It was returned to it's slack owners
later that day.

And yes I have posted that link before to this newsgroup, and yes I
already had a cat when I found the dog roaming the streets.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip

Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling
for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.

OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?

Only to someone who has already had their brain 'cat mushed'. ;-)

The brain is irrelevant to the number of people wanting to pay £50.

I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away

Exactly. Pets shops generally won't take em

Why would you sell a pet to a petshop?

when recently purchased Hammy had a clutch of babies in her cage two
weeks later we took them back to shop where Hammy had been bought and
received more for them than Hammy had cost.

(FTAOD, when I say we, I actually mean my parents)

A family of hamsters with more inbreeding than the Royal Family, Irish
folk that live in caravans and fanny licker pedigree dogs.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:05:21 +0100, ARW
wrote:

snip

The dog was found late at night. It was taken to the vets the next
morning and it was microchipped.

That was something at least.

It was returned to it's slack owners
later that day.

Ok.

OOI, I was talking to the local Council 'Dog catcher' the other day re
the law and owners not microchipping their dogs as I believe it is now
a legal requirement (£500 fine for not doing since April 2016 I
believe).

Apparently, if an owner comes to collect their dog they just charge
them the relevant collection / overnight fees and send them on their
way (even though 'local authorities' are supposed to 'police' the
microchipping thing)?

And yes I have posted that link before to this newsgroup, and yes I
already had a cat when I found the dog roaming the streets.

Makes sense then. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 17 April 2017 16:23:40 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

Makes sense then. ;-)

cat people do.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Tomlinson wrote
tim... wrote

to come back when called, not so

All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.

They don't even recognise their own name.

It's a real rocket scientist cat that can do that.

They actually come when you make
noises that indicate food is being served.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message news

wrote:
On Monday, 17 April 2017 16:23:40 UTC+1, T i m wrote:

Makes sense then. ;-)

cat people do.

Good grief!
PHucker aka JWS etc is a cat person.
Are you actually saying that he makes sense?

Perhaps. He seems to have sprayed you, made you his and uses you as a
scratching post.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
news
On 17/04/2017 07:35, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , tim...
escribió:

to come back when called, not so

All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.

Now are they answering to names or are you just shouting "here kitties"?

Cat's do know their names.

Only rocket scientist cats do. They are just responding to the
sound of your voice and if you have more than one cat, you
wont be able to get them to respond to just their own name
unless they are rocket scientist cats.

Unlike dogs who mostly do recognise their own names.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , tim...
escribió:

why have you not set up a facebook page yet?

Because it irritates people like you and D i m ?

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/04/2017 18:15, Rod Speed wrote:
Mike Tomlinson wrote
tim... wrote

to come back when called, not so

All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.

They don't even recognise their own name.
It's a real rocket scientist cat that can do that.
They actually come when you make noises that indicate food is being
served.

Can dogs walk a tightrope?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlKYtLlvRlU
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:40:31 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 17/04/2017 18:15, Rod Speed wrote:
Mike Tomlinson wrote
tim... wrote

to come back when called, not so

All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.

They don't even recognise their own name.
It's a real rocket scientist cat that can do that.
They actually come when you make noises that indicate food is being
served.

I have 5 cats. If I yell one of their names, that one and that one only will run out of the cat flap. Mind you, maybe it realises it's the one that was misbehaving.

As for food, I leave food out 24/7, they come to get it whenever they're hungry.

Can dogs walk a tightrope?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlKYtLlvRlU

They were holding them up!!

--
"Inflation is creeping up," a young man said to his friend,
"Yesterday I ordered a $25.00 steak in a restaurant and told them
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 07:17:51 +0100, F Murtz wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:05 +0100, wrote:

On Sunday, 16 April 2017 19:01:45 UTC+1, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
Pssst! It needs a dadcat too.

Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't
have opposable thumbs.

Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.

That is what people use to inseminate sperm

I'm sure they use a proper medical device.

--
If you lose your keys, attempt to drown yourself in a basin of water. Your life will flash before your eyes. Eventually you'll remember the part where you last had your keys.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 07:16:32 +0100, F Murtz wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:34:18 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 16/04/17 18:16, ARW wrote:
On 16/04/2017 17:28, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW

snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen

Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)

Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?

Do you really need a OT in front of it?

Presumably mumcat did it herself.

Pssst! It needs a dadcat too.

What, for toilet training?

No, to make the mum cat fatter in the first place.

--
Mary had a little lamb,
unfortunately it's dead.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 06:30:51 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"tim..." wrote in message
news

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
wrote:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG

just generally looking cute

One of them is litter trained

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG

And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG

Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.

OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?

I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away

These are ones you can train as easily as a dog, stupid.

Nothing special about them, just bog standard cute kittens. There's a shortage of cats, despite what rescue centres tell us. I bought my first cat from a rescue centre, the first two centres had run out, and the third only had one left. Shortage my arse.

--
Mary had a little lamb,
unfortunately it's dead.
So, now it goes to school with her
Between two bits of bread.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG

just generally looking cute

One of them is litter trained

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG

And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG

Coincidence. I've just had 5.

Didn't realise you were pregnant, thought that was the grog gut.

Keeping one, the other four selling for £50 each.

In your ****ing dreams, boy.

Sold them for that before.

They can pay for their own food.

Let them eat the galahs.

More likely the other way round. The (African Greys) scare the cats. And one of them is carnivorous, it eats cat food.

--
A Catholic boy in confession says, €œBless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister.€
€œThat's a disgrace,€ said the priest, €œespecially when you have two gorgeous younger brothers.€
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:40:31 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 17/04/2017 18:15, Rod Speed wrote:
Mike Tomlinson wrote
tim... wrote

to come back when called, not so

All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.

They don't even recognise their own name.
It's a real rocket scientist cat that can do that.
They actually come when you make noises that indicate food is being
served.

I have 5 cats. If I yell one of their names, that one and that one only
will run out of the cat flap. Mind you, maybe it realises it's the one
that was misbehaving.

As for food, I leave food out 24/7, they come to get it whenever they're
hungry.

Can dogs walk a tightrope?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlKYtLlvRlU

They were holding them up!!

What about cats taking on crocodiles/ bears/ goats/ dogs/ cobras etc.
How many dogs would be brave enough to even try it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B1DKszsMRk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:59:52 +0100, Bod wrote:

[...]

These:
https://youtu.be/dVUkCDxkCMM?t=22s

--
He was a very clumsy lover. So the girl had to put him in her place.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 07:17:51 +0100, F Murtz wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:05 +0100, wrote:

Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't
have opposable thumbs.

Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.

That is what people use to inseminate sperm

I'm sure they use a proper medical device.

Not if it's a DIY job.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 19:29:26 +0100, Max Demian wrote:

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 07:17:51 +0100, F Murtz wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:32:05 +0100, wrote:

Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't
have opposable thumbs.

Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.

That is what people use to inseminate sperm

I'm sure they use a proper medical device.

Not if it's a DIY job.

DIY jobs usually use a penis.

--
More and more cities are instituting a 10:30 PM curfew for everyone younger than 18.
Experts say keeping teens indoors at night is the only way to make the streets safe for adults.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't
have opposable thumbs.

Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.

That is what people use to inseminate sperm

I'm sure they use a proper medical device.

Not if it's a DIY job.

DIY jobs usually use a penis.

Are you saying that women do not masturbate?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't
have opposable thumbs.

Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.

That is what people use to inseminate sperm

I'm sure they use a proper medical device.

Not if it's a DIY job.

DIY jobs usually use a penis.

Are you saying that women do not masturbate?

Not to get pregnant.

--
404 error - signature not found.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/04/17 17:28, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW

snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen

Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)

We get it, you don't like cats.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:45:45 +0100, Chris Bartram
wrote:

On 16/04/17 17:28, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW

snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen

Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)

We get it, you don't like cats.

'We' obviously don't as I have nothing against cats as an animal
species.

What I find strange is why what are supposed to be big d-i-y loving
blokes would act like 15 year old girls and feel the need to post
links to kitten pictures in a d-i-y group?

I would expect just the same response if I posed links to my own pet
animal young *here*.

The fact that I also find cats to be far from the 'companion animals'
they are supposed to be and have practical experience of them being
destructive to wildlife and a public nuisance for all sorts of reasons
means I can't see the point of them either.

Now, if you lived on a farm or the cat stayed indoors and didn't wreck
your furniture or scratch / bite visitors .. or actually provided any
other benefit to society ... then it could be a different matter.

I'm not questioning *your* choice of companion animal, I just wish you
would keep your animal to yourself (and not you personally of course).
In just the same way I'd expect you to comment on someone's dog
barking all night or crapping and damaging your property and the
'owner' not being held responsible.

Cheers, T i m