Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The filthy sluts kittens

For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

Thanks Mike, and how is the Mother (everyone has forgot about her)?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

Yup, those are definately kittens. I took one look at 'em and said to the
mrs, 'them are kittens they are', and she agreed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 26 March 2017 17:34:50 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

Thanks Mike, and how is the Mother (everyone has forgot about her)?

8742 is my favourite (and is now my wallpaper)

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW aXXXwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

Thanks Mike, and how is the Mother (everyone has forgot about her)?

Cheers Adam.

Mom is doing really well, I'm astonished every day at just how wonderful
nature is. She does everything instinctively. She is still very
protective of them so I leave her to it.

All kittens doing well. The ginger one is Zeke, the black and white
panda-flavoured one with the funny flat face is Chairman Miaow. The
others are as yet unnamed.

Eyes fully opened in the last day or two, though I think it'll be a
while before full sight is obtained, and they already react to the sound
of my voice.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
On Sunday, 26 March 2017 17:34:50 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

Thanks Mike, and how is the Mother (everyone has forgot about her)?

8742 is my favourite (and is now my wallpaper)

Yeah, putting its hands up like that is rather appealing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message

On Sunday, 26 March 2017 17:34:50 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

Thanks Mike, and how is the Mother (everyone has forgot about her)?

8742 is my favourite (and is now my wallpaper)

Bit harsh.
Which of the "more than one" way did you use?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Richard wrote:
Bit harsh.
Which of the "more than one" way did you use?

I don't know what any of that means.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Phil L" wrote in message ...

Richard wrote:
Bit harsh.
Which of the "more than one" way did you use?

I don't know what any of that means.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.
....used number 8742 for wallpaper
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/03/2017 17:38, Phil L wrote:
ARW wrote:
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

Yup, those are definately kittens. I took one look at 'em and said to the
mrs, 'them are kittens they are', and she agreed.

I reckon it could be fake mews

--
Robin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

er.co.uk escribió:

Thanks Mike, and how is the Mother (everyone has forgot about her)?

Cheers Adam.

Mom is doing really well, I'm astonished every day at just how wonderful
nature is. She does everything instinctively. She is still very
protective of them so I leave her to it.

All kittens doing well. The ginger one is Zeke, the black and white
panda-flavoured one with the funny flat face is Chairman Miaow. The
others are as yet unnamed.

Eyes fully opened in the last day or two, though I think it'll be a
while before full sight is obtained, and they already react to the sound
of my voice.

Keep the photos coming.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 26 March 2017 20:53:37 UTC+1, Robin wrote:
I reckon it could be fake mews

That's clawful.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/03/2017 20:00, Mike Tomlinson wrote:

All kittens doing well. The ginger one is Zeke, the black and white
panda-flavoured one with the funny flat face is Chairman Miaow. The
others are as yet unnamed.

Give one a Star Trek type name to annoy future owners.

I'll start with the suggestion

Five of Six.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/03/2017 21:17, Phil L wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, 26 March 2017 20:53:37 UTC+1, Robin wrote:
I reckon it could be fake mews

That's clawful.

Owain

I've a feline this thread is going to be littered with cat references

Would that be such a catastrophe?

--
Cheers,

John.

| Internode Ltd -
http://www.internode.co.uk |
Posted to uk.d-i-y

er.co.uk escribió:

Thanks Mike, and how is the Mother (everyone has forgot about her)?

Cheers Adam.

Mom is doing really well, I'm astonished every day at just how wonderful
nature is. She does everything instinctively. She is still very
protective of them so I leave her to it.

All kittens doing well. The ginger one is Zeke, the black and white
panda-flavoured one with the funny flat face is Chairman Miaow. The
others are as yet unnamed.

Eyes fully opened in the last day or two, though I think it'll be a
while before full sight is obtained, and they already react to the sound
of my voice.

Excellent. Keep the pictures coming. Love Zeke, but they're all gorgeous.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On Sunday, 26 March 2017 20:53:37 UTC+1, Robin wrote:
I reckon it could be fake mews

That's clawful.

Owain

I've a feline this thread is going to be littered with cat references

Would that be such a catastrophe?

It is when people put them in the wrong place's.

Perhaps we should paws and work out a better place?

--
Cheers,

John.

| Internode Ltd -
http://www.internode.co.uk |

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
news
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

do they really do nothing but sleep all day

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Phil L wrote:
Richard wrote:
"Phil L" wrote in message ...

Richard wrote:
Bit harsh.
Which of the "more than one" way did you use?

I don't know what any of that means.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.
...used number 8742 for wallpaper

I C :-)

This one skinned itself in the fanbelt of my Dyna
http://imgur.com/a/fg6P9
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 26 Mar 2017 20:52:11 +0100, "Richard"
wrote:

"Phil L" wrote in message ...

Richard wrote:
Bit harsh.
Which of the "more than one" way did you use?

I don't know what any of that means.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.
...used number 8742 for wallpaper

Well, Wood chip is out of fashion.

G.Harman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , tim...
escribió:

do they really do nothing but sleep all day

Pretty much. And feed. And pee. And poo.

If you grew at the same rate as them, you'd probably want a snooze too

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim... wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
news
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

do they really do nothing but sleep all day

Oh dear, ukdiy has degenerated into a cat video site!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:08:06 +0100, Capitol wrote:

tim... wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
news
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

do they really do nothing but sleep all day

Oh dear, ukdiy has degenerated into a cat video site!

I bet most blokes would own up to having seen some Pussy via the
Internet at some time.

G.Harman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/03/17 14:30, wrote:
On Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:08:06 +0100, Capitol wrote:

tim... wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
news For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

do they really do nothing but sleep all day

Oh dear, ukdiy has degenerated into a cat video site!

I bet most blokes would own up to having seen some Pussy via the
Internet at some time.

G.Harman

very little actually

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 27 March 2017 13:12:05 UTC+1, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
If you grew at the same rate as them, you'd probably want a snooze too

They have to practice for adult cathood, which will probably involve a lot of sleeping and looking cute too.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
Oh dear, ukdiy has degenerated into a cat video site!

I bet most blokes would own up to having seen some Pussy via the
Internet at some time.

G.Harman

very little actually

I'm not brave enough to go looking!

--
Tim Lamb

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
On Monday, 27 March 2017 13:12:05 UTC+1, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
If you grew at the same rate as them, you'd probably want a snooze too

They have to practice for adult cathood, which will
probably involve a lot of sleeping and looking cute too.

They'll never look as cute as they do now,
particularly that one with its hands up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 27 March 2017 18:38:53 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
They have to practice for adult cathood, which will
probably involve a lot of sleeping and looking cute too.

They'll never look as cute as they do now,
particularly that one with its hands up.

He's mine, I saw him first!

I think they'll be even cuter in a few weeks when they're running about.

There's something completely indescribable about the moment a kitten discovers it can climb up a curtain but hasn't learnt reverse yet.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote
Rod Speed wrote

They have to practice for adult cathood, which will
probably involve a lot of sleeping and looking cute too.

They'll never look as cute as they do now,
particularly that one with its hands up.

He's mine, I saw him first!

No you didnt, you just commented on him first.

I think they'll be even cuter in a few
weeks when they're running about.

True.

There's something completely indescribable about the moment a
kitten discovers it can climb up a curtain but hasn't learnt reverse yet.

Yeah, main problem is that they dont stay that cute for long.

Not really feasible to have lots of sluts churning
them out either, once they stop being so cute
you can't get rid of them very easily and when
they have been so cute you cant even turn
them into pet food for the next lot either
unless you are a psychopath like the PHucker.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27-Mar-17 11:00 AM, tim... wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
news
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

do they really do nothing but sleep all day

Apparently kittens can sleep up to 23 hours out of 24.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:
wrote
Rod Speed wrote

[...]

For the first time ever I agree with you!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/03/2017 19:22, Nightjar wrote:
On 27-Mar-17 11:00 AM, tim... wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
news
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

do they really do nothing but sleep all day

Apparently kittens can sleep up to 23 hours out of 24.

And so it was (sorry Brian it's a picture)

http://s428.photobucket.com/user/ada...mg077.jpg.html

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Nightjar" wrote in message
On 27-Mar-17 11:00 AM, tim... wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
news
For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

do they really do nothing but sleep all day

Apparently kittens can sleep up to 23 hours out of 24.

That lot are certainly very dozy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
news
On 27/03/2017 19:22, Nightjar wrote:
On 27-Mar-17 11:00 AM, tim... wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
news For those that care

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8722.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8736.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8738.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8740.JPG
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8742.JPG

do they really do nothing but sleep all day

Apparently kittens can sleep up to 23 hours out of 24.

And so it was (sorry Brian it's a picture)

http://s428.photobucket.com/user/ada...mg077.jpg.html

Sorry, an unexpected error occurred.

even with the .html removed

OT? Sluts! harry Home Repair 7 May 18th 11 10:17 AM
OT? Sluts! The Ghost in The Machine Home Repair 0 May 16th 11 05:35 PM
Kittens on the keys? The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 26 September 19th 10 12:13 PM
Tag teamin' kittens Karl Townsend Metalworking 41 May 28th 09 02:48 PM
UK multiway power adapters vs. kittens Jack Campin - bogus address UK diy 14 August 10th 07 12:57 PM