Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Thicker than a PE teacher

Some days are better than others

1. My van sets on fire. Smoke billowing out of the engine.
2. I call the fire brigade.
3. I ask the owner of car in front of my van if he would like to move
his car [1]
4. Watch a thick **** park his car in the now vacant spot in front of my
burning van.

[1] 73 years old but he would have a won a 100m gold medal as he ran to
his car

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
news
Some days are better than others

1. My van sets on fire. Smoke billowing out of the engine.
2. I call the fire brigade.
3. I ask the owner of car in front of my van if he would like to move his
car [1]
4. Watch a thick **** park his car in the now vacant spot in front of my
burning van.

[1] 73 years old but he would have a won a 100m gold medal as he ran to
his car

Ahhhhh, such excitement has gone from my life.
You dunno how lucky you are
I'd give a pensioners winter fuel allowance for such enjoyment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 22:20:17 -0000, ARW wrote:

Some days are better than others

1. My van sets on fire. Smoke billowing out of the engine.
2. I call the fire brigade.
3. I ask the owner of car in front of my van if he would like to move
his car [1]
4. Watch a thick **** park his car in the now vacant spot in front of my
burning van.

[1] 73 years old but he would have a won a 100m gold medal as he ran to
his car

You should have filmed the person mentioned in number 4.

--
Is a "speed hump" when you have to get it done before your wife comes home?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

"The Peeler" wrote in message
eb.com...
On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 23:17:52 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson"),

4. Watch a thick **** park his car in the now vacant spot in front of my
burning van.

[1] 73 years old but he would have a won a 100m gold medal as he ran to
his car

You should have filmed the person mentioned in number 4.

Why? We can watch a thick **** like you in action, every day!

Correct.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

Some days are better than others

1. My van sets on fire. Smoke billowing out of the engine.
2. I call the fire brigade.
3. I ask the owner of car in front of my van if he would like to move
his car [1]
4. Watch a thick **** park his car in the now vacant spot in front of my
burning van.

[1] 73 years old but he would have a won a 100m gold medal as he ran to
his car

You should have filmed the person mentioned in number 4.

That would've been you.
Prick.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Some days are better than others

1. My van sets on fire. Smoke billowing out of the engine.
2. I call the fire brigade.
3. I ask the owner of car in front of my van if he would like to move
his car [1]
4. Watch a thick **** park his car in the now vacant spot in front of my
burning van.

[1] 73 years old but he would have a won a 100m gold medal as he ran to
his car

You should have filmed the person mentioned in number 4.

That would've been you.
Prick.

To add fuel to Adrian's impression of PE teachers...
One PE teacher I know had a new carpet fitted. The pile of the carpet was higher than the previous one and the door would not open. He was pleased with his handiwork, a nice arc cut in the new carpet let the door open.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes well people have selective eyes these days. they see what they expect to
see, not what is actually there.
It often amuses mewhen people come bowling out of shops and fall over my
highly reflective white cane. I know its cruel, but there you go.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"ARW" wrote in message
news
Some days are better than others

1. My van sets on fire. Smoke billowing out of the engine.
2. I call the fire brigade.
3. I ask the owner of car in front of my van if he would like to move his
car [1]
4. Watch a thick **** park his car in the now vacant spot in front of my
burning van.

[1] 73 years old but he would have a won a 100m gold medal as he ran to
his car

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 25/03/2017 22:20, ARW wrote:
Some days are better than others

1. My van sets on fire. Smoke billowing out of the engine.
2. I call the fire brigade.
3. I ask the owner of car in front of my van if he would like to move
his car [1]
4. Watch a thick **** park his car in the now vacant spot in front of my
burning van.

[1] 73 years old but he would have a won a 100m gold medal as he ran to
his car

Sorry to hear that. I assume you now need a new van, but I'm hoping the
fire was confined to the engine bay and you didn't lose any of the stuff
in the back.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:

My van sets on fire.

Apprentice left the blowtorch on "auto" wrapped in his coat again?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/03/17 12:38, Andy Burns wrote:
ARW wrote:

My van sets on fire.

Apprentice left the blowtorch on "auto" wrapped in his coat again?

Another Fiat?

--
Adrian C

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:

My van sets on fire.

Apprentice left the blowtorch on "auto" wrapped in his coat again?

Another Fiat?

Yes. And these free work vans are costing me a fortune I always like to
give the AA bloke a tenner tip as they do a brilliant job.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/03/2017 10:05, GB wrote:
On 25/03/2017 22:20, ARW wrote:
Some days are better than others

1. My van sets on fire. Smoke billowing out of the engine.
2. I call the fire brigade.
3. I ask the owner of car in front of my van if he would like to move
his car [1]
4. Watch a thick **** park his car in the now vacant spot in front of my
burning van.

[1] 73 years old but he would have a won a 100m gold medal as he ran to
his car

Sorry to hear that. I assume you now need a new van, but I'm hoping the
fire was confined to the engine bay and you didn't lose any of the stuff
in the back.

That was the new van!

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:

My van sets on fire.

Apprentice left the blowtorch on "auto" wrapped in his coat again?

Another Fiat?

F_ire I_ncidents A_lways T_hreaten. ;-)

Dunno wether the grammar/spelling is correct. I am a Kraut.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:

My van sets on fire.

Apprentice left the blowtorch on "auto" wrapped in his coat again?

Another Fiat?

F_ire I_ncidents A_lways T_hreaten. ;-)

Dunno wether the grammar/spelling is correct. I am a Kraut.

Fix It Again Tomorrow

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 26 March 2017 15:56:29 UTC+1, Matthias Czech wrote:
F_ire I_ncidents A_lways T_hreaten. ;-)

**** It, Another Tragedy.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

F_ire I_ncidents A_lways T_hreaten. ;-)

**** It, Another Tragedy.

Flaw ingested at Torino.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:

My van sets on fire.

Apprentice left the blowtorch on "auto" wrapped in his coat again?

Another Fiat?

are samsugn making electric cars too now ?

making thicker bleach (shower grout) Adam Funk[_3_] UK diy 35 July 18th 16 01:05 PM
Veneer - but thicker? Tim S UK diy 12 April 21st 09 09:43 PM
Thicker ceramic tile? Davej Home Repair 6 January 6th 09 05:39 PM
is it always better to use a thicker filter in furnace? james Home Repair 57 October 27th 08 11:30 AM
Stud extender for thicker insulation Dante M. Catoni[_2_] Home Repair 9 October 27th 07 12:56 AM