Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CPC LED floodlight

Got a flier from CPC today and one of their special offers is a 100w LED
floodlight. By the high price, I'd guess it's not an equivalent 100w one.
But doesn't give details of the light output. Which would be nice to know?

--
*Many hamsters only blink one eye at a time *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Got a flier from CPC today and one of their special offers is a 100w LED
floodlight. By the high price, I'd guess it's not an equivalent 100w one.
But doesn't give details of the light output. Which would be nice to know?

5650lm 6500K
printed middle of top of page 47 of Tradesman.

http://cpc.farnell.com/wcsstore/Exte...an_March17.pdf

Strangely, if ye search through to their website with the order code -
there is no technical data there.

http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-elec/pel0...w/dp/LA0588708

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 16:27:44 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Got a flier from CPC today and one of their special offers is a 100w LED
floodlight. By the high price, I'd guess it's not an equivalent 100w one.
But doesn't give details of the light output. Which would be nice to know?

Surely they give an order code or something..

Do you mean this one...

http://cpc.farnell.com/adj/focus-spo...-bb45-00001002

Very impressive just what everyone wants ;-0
Cant; think of a use myself...

there's always this and I thought dyson lights were over priced but at least I liked the look of the dyson, this is find ugly even at 390 Euros

http://decofinder.co.uk/z1323267/Opt...ttachants.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in
:

Got a flier from CPC today and one of their special offers is a 100w
LED floodlight. By the high price, I'd guess it's not an equivalent
100w one. But doesn't give details of the light output. Which would be
nice to know?

Can it be fitted to shine horizontally to annoy everone whilst only using
part of the light to illuminate the owner's property?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:43:43 +0000, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

Got a flier from CPC today and one of their special offers is a 100w LED
floodlight. By the high price, I'd guess it's not an equivalent 100w one.
But doesn't give details of the light output. Which would be nice to know?

5650lm 6500K
printed middle of top of page 47 of Tradesman.

http://cpc.farnell.com/wcsstore/Exte...an_March17.pdf

Strangely, if ye search through to their website with the order code -
there is no technical data there.

http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-elec/pel0...w/dp/LA0588708

Very inefficient - that output should be available from 60 - 70W. Still
plenty to go (all) round, though.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/02/2017 17:25, DerbyBorn wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in
:

Got a flier from CPC today and one of their special offers is a 100w
LED floodlight. By the high price, I'd guess it's not an equivalent
100w one. But doesn't give details of the light output. Which would be
nice to know?

Can it be fitted to shine horizontally to annoy everyone whilst only using
part of the light to illuminate the owner's property?

Indeed. Plus don't forget to set the sensitivity high enough for a
passing rodent to set it off and set time on to about five seconds max
so it constantly flashes on and off all the time. Perfect neighbour
annoyance guaranteed!

led floodlight Stephen[_19_] UK diy 40 August 26th 15 11:20 AM
Can and LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a real floodlight? micky Home Repair 82 October 29th 14 05:04 PM
Can and LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a real floodlight? Mr. Man-wai Chang Electronics Repair 0 October 20th 14 01:00 PM
Can and LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a real floodlight? Dimitrij Klingbeil Electronics Repair 1 October 17th 14 02:07 AM
Can and LED floodlight possibly be as bright as a real floodlight? John Robertson Electronics Repair 4 October 16th 14 04:48 PM