Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default War Criminal Blair Stirring Up Trouble

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
St Nige arranging for a picture of asylum seekers on the move on the other
side of Europe and saying it was the millions of Turks coming to the UK
was the sign of a nice honest man then?

What you are making up as you go along is:

1) That N Farage was ever the "leader" of the Leave campaign

Are you then saying he played no part in convincing many to vote out?

One of many. Which doesn't make him Der Fuhrer.

I'd say he was the major player. Especially at the start. Boris may have
joined in, but do wonder how many were taken in by his sudden change in
direction.

2) That anyone other than possibly kippers [1] "adores" him.

Plenty on here worship him.

Ah, so by a little twisting of the truth on your part that applies to
all of us, eh?

So in fact you totally disagreed with everything he said?

As does the meja given how much his opinion is
sought even now.

You are the one seeking him out on the telly.

I'm not like Bill Wright. I seek out nothing on TV news to confirm my
views.

--
*Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Are you then saying he played no part in convincing many to vote out?

One of many. Which doesn't make him Der Fuhrer.

I'd say he was the major player.

You can say what you like. Doesn't make it so.

Right. Farage had absolutely no influence on the outcome of the referendum.

Which planet are you on today?

--
*See no evil, Hear no evil, Date no evil.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Are you then saying he played no part in convincing many to vote
out?

One of many. Which doesn't make him Der Fuhrer.

I'd say he was the major player.

You can say what you like. Doesn't make it so.

Right. Farage had absolutely no influence on the outcome of the
referendum.

Which planet are you on today?

You're still on planet "if it's not black it must be white", I see.

Would you please then confirm your belief that Farage wasn't a major
player in the referendum debate? I need a decent laugh today.

--
*Reality is the illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Would you please then confirm your belief that Farage wasn't a major
player in the referendum debate? I need a decent laugh today.

Ah, doing a shimmy again and hoping I won't notice. You said, above,
"I'd say he was *the* major player". Now you're asking whether he was
*a* major player.

Then change it to the major player. Without him and therefore UKIP, the
result would have been different.

To which I repeat what I said above: One of many. Which doesn't make
him Der Fuhrer.

Ah - right. You only support Nazis then?

--
*WHOSE CRUEL IDEA WAS IT FOR THE WORD 'LISP' TO HAVE 'S' IN IT?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Then change it to the major player. Without him and therefore UKIP, the
result would have been different.

As I said, one of many.

You say many things.

To which I repeat what I said above: One of many. Which doesn't make
him Der Fuhrer.

Ah - right. You only support Nazis then?

Nice try Dave. I'm merely encapsulating your belief of how Leavers view
him (just to make it easy for you).

You're speaking for others again. Naughty boy.

I on the other hand don't view him
in any way at all - unlike you who appears to view him all the time -
presumably on the Telly.

Short of changing channels in the middle of the news, I don't have much
option.

If you haven't seen him on the TV since the referendum campaign, you lead
a very sheltered life.

--
*Who are these kids and why are they calling me Mom?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Short of changing channels in the middle of the news, I don't have much
option.

You could mute the sound and go and make a cuppa until the next item
comes on.

That's how a BREXIEER does things eh? Turn off anyone whose opinion you
may not like? And perhaps miss something important that comes on
afterwards?

If you haven't seen him on the TV since the referendum campaign, you
lead a very sheltered life.

No idea Dave, he forms no part of my life so I really couldn't say.

He certainly did for many of your fellow BREXTEERS on here. But perhaps
you've forgotten that.

--
*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

Blair, war criminal? harry UK diy 8 July 10th 16 09:03 AM
Stirring paint freecycle UK diy 5 March 9th 09 10:19 AM