Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default aeg 76810

Hi, we have an AEG washing machine code 76810, getting an error message E50
and 5 beeps also tripped the rcd 3 times , replaced brushes just over a year
ago and rechecked them and they are fine. Any ideas how to find the culprit.
Thanks
Bill

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...0-1191116-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

willy m Wrote
in message:
Hi, we have an AEG washing machine code 76810, getting an error message E50
and 5 beeps also tripped the rcd 3 times , replaced brushes just over a year
ago and rechecked them and they are fine. Any ideas how to find the culprit.
Thanks
Bill

Google for an appropriate Usenet news reader, ditch homo owners
club & try again?

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/02/17 05:20, jim wrote:
willy m Wrote
in message:
Hi, we have an AEG washing machine code 76810, getting an error message E50
and 5 beeps also tripped the rcd 3 times , replaced brushes just over a year
ago and rechecked them and they are fine. Any ideas how to find the culprit.
Thanks
Bill

Google for an appropriate Usenet news reader, ditch homo owners
club & try again?

Had this some years ago with a hotpoint stripped it down to the drum
motor, stripped that down - high resistance short from windings to
earth. Fitted replacement motor.