DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Instructions for Drayton Digistat 3 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/4632-instructions-drayton-digistat-3-a.html)

Neil December 27th 03 12:51 AM

Instructions for Drayton Digistat 3

Hi

I wonder if some kind soul with a copy of the user instructions for the
above programmable roomstat would be kind enough to scan/email them to me.
Having no luck with Drayton and I can't remember how to program the damn
thing.

Neil

Set Square December 27th 03 01:34 AM

Neil wrote:

Hi

I wonder if some kind soul with a copy of the user instructions for
the above programmable roomstat would be kind enough to scan/email
them to me. Having no luck with Drayton and I can't remember how to
program the damn thing.

Neil

Drayton is part of Invensys.

There is a data sheet on the Invensys web site at:

http://www.climate-eu.invensys.com/U...og%20Therm.pdf

There may be downloadable user guides if you delve deeper - but it's past my
bedtime!
--
Cheers,
Set Square