Accenta Alarms

Old December 8th 03, 05:51 AM
[email protected]

Default Accenta Alarms

I have an Accenta Alarm but no instruction manual so I don't know how to change the passcode or sort out the tamper button which
permanently flashes.

I have searched for Accenta but haven't managed to find them - does anyone know where I could get an instruction manual for my alarm
or contact Accenta
Old December 8th 03, 09:27 AM
PJO

It was made by ADE.

If the tamper light is flashing it's probably programmed for engineer
service interval. Nothing to worry about. I'd turn the option off in
programming.

Code change is easy and (I think)... press "prog" - enter existing code -
press 8 - enter new code - press Reset.

It's a popular panel so you should be able to find a manual for it without
too much bother. You may be able to download one from the ADE website at
(www.ade.co.uk) but bear in mind that the engineer manual may not contain
user instructions such as code change. Worth a look though. It'll certainly
tell you how to stop the flashing tamper light by switching the service
timer off.

Old December 8th 03, 10:27 AM
PJO

OK

Old December 8th 03, 01:59 PM
BigWallop

wrote in message
I have an Accenta Alarm but no instruction manual so I don't know how to

change the passcode or sort out the tamper button which
permanently flashes.

I have searched for Accenta but haven't managed to find them - does anyone

know where I could get an instruction manual for my alarm
or contact Accenta

Try the ADE website.

http://www.ade.co.uk/

---