Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So much for Nigels NHS promises...

On 30/06/16 01:33, James Wilkinson wrote:
They tried to get around that with dentistry, by having fixed prices per
'operation' The trouble with THAT though is that it leads to rushed
work, and cheap materials. And takes no account of local costs of living
for dentists.

No easy fix, sadly

Dunno what the story is with dentistry - semi funded by the NHS?

Yes. You can register with te NHS which will pay you as a dentist a
fixed price to do certain classes of work, essentially those that are
'health' rather than 'cosmetic'

But there is very little meat in there, so if it is pure NHS work its
rushed

My NHS dentist certainly didn't rush stuff.

and done on the cheap.

There are more expensive treatments available in private practice so I
suppose someone that has a grudge could say the NHS stuff is done on the
cheap.
Stuff like verneers and implants aren't generally available as NHS
treatment and are bloody expensive as a result. I dare say if they were
available on the NHS they would be cheaper in private practice too.

According to my dentist niece, who worked in the NHS dentist for a while.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/06/2016 10:00, Tim Streater wrote:
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

The BBC Reality Check has looked at what some of the Leave
campaigners

And why are you asking me? You should be asking the BBC.

The BBC don't know any lies to quote ...

So what has the "BBC Reality Check" been doing then? My original
question stands.

You haven't suggest a leave lie that they could say wasn't true yet so
AFAICS they are doing nothing wrong. You have to show that they are
rather than just claiming they are with no evidence.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/06/2016 10:57, Capitol wrote:

Loser!

Is that your answer to anything you can't answer?

Its a good sign of the intelligence of the people that voted leave IMNSHO.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 09:42:35 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 30/06/16 01:34, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 04:24:23 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 28/06/16 22:22, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:44:16 +0100, polygonum
wrote:

On 28/06/2016 21:30, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:24:21 +0100, dennis@home

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health
needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of
broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS.
I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

Well so far a double hernia, testicular cancer and two heart operations,
I think I'm about evens ;-)

So basically I've paid for your testicle problems. You think that's
right?!?

You haven't, because I've paid three times over for all of that.

Why would you have done that?

--
Why is there no Disneyland in China?
No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS. I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

So you've never had any antiboitics, what do you tbin k would have happened if the nurse or anyone that had ebola and not treated.
The reason you don;lt get some diesease is because other have them treated on the NHS.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/news/2016/...-91537224.html

The NHS is a drain on our taxes and should be closed down.

Are you going to fund all your health needs out of your own cash?

Are you going to buy an insurance policy that covers all your health needs?

Whichever, have you any idea how much it will cost you in actual money
terms?

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS. I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

So you've never had any antiboitics,

Not that I needed, no. They used to give them to kids with a cold.

What do you tbin k would have happened if the nurse or anyone that had ebola and not treated.
The reason you don;lt get some diesease is because other have them treated on the NHS.

If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

--
The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight, and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Because I didn't want to go to court for tax evasion

Josef Stalin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 12:40:14 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

On 30/06/16 01:33, James Wilkinson wrote:
They tried to get around that with dentistry, by having fixed prices per
'operation' The trouble with THAT though is that it leads to rushed
work, and cheap materials. And takes no account of local costs of living
for dentists.

No easy fix, sadly

Dunno what the story is with dentistry - semi funded by the NHS?

Yes. You can register with te NHS which will pay you as a dentist a
fixed price to do certain classes of work, essentially those that are
'health' rather than 'cosmetic'

But there is very little meat in there, so if it is pure NHS work its
rushed

My NHS dentist certainly didn't rush stuff.

Same here. She (British female) does a very good job. Unlike the last one (Pakistani male).

I paid £80 for 6 minor fillings.

--
Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: "Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

So you're saying you paid more in than you got out, and you're happy with that?!?

--
I'm not as drunk as thinkle may peep.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/06/16 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:
If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

There is no immunisation. its the early stages of vaccines that may
possibly work on some strains.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/strive/qa.html

****, but you are stupid.

Josef Stalin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Someone has to.
*shrug* I chose to live here.
That's the law.

let them."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

No they don't have to. With no NHS, you'd pay for what you use. That's the only fair way. How would you like all petrol to be free, and you can fund mine?

--
Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:00:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 30/06/16 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:
If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

There is no immunisation. its the early stages of vaccines that may
possibly work on some strains.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/strive/qa.html

****, but you are stupid.

If there is no immunisation, this argument is pointless. You might aswell say the NHS helps stop the spread of aids.

--
Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
James Wilkinson wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 14:02:18 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
James Wilkinson wrote:
In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of
broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS.
I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

Right. One of those eternal optimists. No house insurance either?

Only buildings to shut the mortgage lender up.

Like the lottery, the odds are always against you. The insurance
company makes money. If you don't get anything insured, you're much
better off, and can afford the odd mishap.

Not like the lottery. You play the lottery hoping to get a windfall. You
insure against being hit by a windfall.

If you have enough money to pay for your house being destroyed by fire
etc, no need to have insurance.

Very few indeed have enough money to pay for a possible third party claim
after a motor accident - hence the compulsory insurance.

Doesn't need a degree in rocket science to work out. Just ask your parrot
if you're unsure.

--
*Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/06/2016 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:

If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

You must be a multi trillionaire if you have an ebola vaccine.

You are probably one of the silly ones that rely on herd protection for
measles and stuff like that.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/06/16 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:
If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

There is no immunisation. its the early stages of vaccines that may
possibly work on some strains.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/strive/qa.html

****, but you are stupid.

If there is no immunisation, this argument is pointless. You might
aswell say the NHS helps stop the spread of aids.

You need to look up the difference between treatment and vaccination.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/06/2016 15:29, Tim Streater wrote:

dennis@home wrote:

The BBC Reality Check has looked at what some of the Leave
campaigners

And why are you asking me? You should be asking the BBC.

The BBC don't know any lies to quote ...

So what has the "BBC Reality Check" been doing then? My original
question stands.

You haven't suggest a leave lie that they could say wasn't true yet so
AFAICS they are doing nothing wrong. You have to show that they are
rather than just claiming they are with no evidence.

Do try to pay more attention Den, instead of nodding off and waking up
when the film has finished. You say BBC Reality Check has looked at
what some Leave campaigners have been saying. Fair enough, *provided*
they also do the same with Remain campaigners. So, again, have they
been doing that?

You are assuming that telling people that they were right is news.
If you can find a lie and have some evidence then say what it is and
then you can complain that the BBC hasn't put it on reality check.

And FTAOD, since I've no idea what they've asked and whether they feel
that any Leave claim was wrong/overstated/blatant lie/ etc etc, I'm
making no claim at all regarding what they might or might not have
found.

Getting a clue now, Dense?

Stop wriggling and show one reason why the BBC should have something
about what stay said on reality check. other than what they already have
where they compared what stay said to what leave said and decided leave
wasn't very truthful.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/06/16 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:
If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

There is no immunisation. its the early stages of vaccines that may
possibly work on some strains.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/strive/qa.html

****, but you are stupid.

If there is no immunisation, this argument is pointless. You might
aswell say the NHS helps stop the spread of aids.

You need to look up the difference between treatment and vaccination.

I know what they mean. What is your point? Do you think people with Ebola and no NHS would just wander around infecting everyone?

--
A weekend wasted is not a wasted weekend.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:49:08 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

On 30/06/2016 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:

If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

You must be a multi trillionaire if you have an ebola vaccine.

You are probably one of the silly ones that rely on herd protection for
measles and stuff like that.

You're contradicting yourself. The NHS is providing herd protection. I've never said I want to rely on it.

--
Two fish are in a tank. One says to the other, "I'll man the guns, you drive".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:37:40 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

James Wilkinson wrote:
In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of
broken bones. That's a lot less than my tax contributions to the NHS.
I would much rather have paid for the bones from my own pocket.

Right. One of those eternal optimists. No house insurance either?

Only buildings to shut the mortgage lender up.

Like the lottery, the odds are always against you. The insurance
company makes money. If you don't get anything insured, you're much
better off, and can afford the odd mishap.

Not like the lottery. You play the lottery hoping to get a windfall. You
insure against being hit by a windfall.

So exactly the same. Both involve paying money into something on the slight offchance of something happening. Sensible people realise you shouldn't bother with the unlikely.

If you have enough money to pay for your house being destroyed by fire
etc, no need to have insurance.

Not likely for the whole thing to be destroyed.

Very few indeed have enough money to pay for a possible third party claim
after a motor accident - hence the compulsory insurance.

They shouldn't have to pay. Why not make it everyone pays for their own car, no matter who is at fault? And no, careless drivers couldn't go around destroying hundreds of cars, they couldn't afford their own to be replaced that often.

--
Acupuncturists do it with a small prick.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 04:44:34 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

James Wilkinson wrote
Dave Liquorice wrote
James Wilkinson wrote

In my entire life, the only thing the NHS fixed for me was a couple of
broken bones.

So you didn't get the arm full of childhood vaccinations?

A hell of a lot of parents think those do more harm than good.

More fool them.

Why?

And those who want their kids to have them should pay for them. I don't
have kids and don't want to pay for other kids' vaccinations.

But I bet the state did pay for yours.

I wasn't working at the time.

You've not been abroad and had vaccinations for the common nasties out
there? (Though some are not available on the NHS, Rabies springs to
mind).

I've been abroad and am not pathetically paranoid. So I didn't get any
vaccinations.

You have never had any NHS prescriptions from a GP, Out patient, In
patient?

Not any that did me any good, no.

You are not registered with a GP? Presumably if you want routine
medical treatment/advice you see a GP as a private patient?

Routine?!? You see a GP routinely?!?

If you need scrapping up off the road which private A&E department
via which private ambulance service are you going to use?

I'll pay for that IF I need it. I don't want to pay for others'
misfortune.

All that for less than £2.80/week

Ah the classic of reducing the timescale to make it look smaller. Sky TV
do that and tell you what you pay per day.

Class 2 Self Employed (+ Class 4 on
any profits) or £14.10/week Class 3 Voluntary(*). Only a proportion
of those amounts goes to the NHS, Class 2 provides Basic and New
State Pension, Contribution based Employment and Support Allowance,
Maternity Allowance and Bereavement benefits. Class 3 doesn't have
the ESA or Maternity Allwances.

(*) Except that Class 2 at least has been abolished and included in
the Class 4 contributions. The actual cost of the NHS to the
individual is not that much.

Please speak in English.

--
Cold showers/baths/swimming:
1) Cure Hayfever. Apparently this is due to the strengthening effect on the mucous membranes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/06/16 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:
If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

There is no immunisation. its the early stages of vaccines that may
possibly work on some strains.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/strive/qa.html

****, but you are stupid.

If there is no immunisation, this argument is pointless. You might
aswell say the NHS helps stop the spread of aids.

You need to look up the difference between treatment and vaccination.

I know what they mean. What is your point? Do you think people with
Ebola and no NHS would just wander around infecting everyone?

You do, they can't afford treatment so that's what they do.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 04:40:23 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 03:01:44 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message
web.com...
On 28/06/2016 22:23, James Wilkinson wrote:

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a ****ty one at
that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

I take that aussies don't need car insurance either, eh rod.

I choose not to insure my 10 year old car because it would
be completely trivial to replace it if it did need to be replaced.
Just wave the phone at the point of sale terminal even if I
did replace it with a brand new one.

I only insured it for a couple of years when it was new
because the insurance was so cheap, $100 a year, and
we have lots of illegal immigrants here and it would
have been a bit irritating to have it wiped out by one
of them and to have them **** off back where they
came from. The insurance company kept jacking up
the premium on every renewal, even tho I never made
any claim at all, so I gave them the finger and didn't
bother to renew.

So in Aus you can drive around with no insurance?

No, what we can third party is compulsory, that covers personal injury,
but not the cars involved or what they run into either with property.

So with your "third party", let's say we both have that type of insurance, and you crashed into me and it's all your fault. Your insurance would pay for my injuries, but I would have to pay for fixing my car?

What if you right off another car? Who pays for that other car?

The person who is at fault/caused the accident. If they both
did, they split the cost. If say one of them contributed 10%,
they pay 10% of the cost if the cars arent insured.

So it comes out of your own pocket? That's far too sensible. Over here we have to have insurance to cover the damage to the other car.

If the car that is written off has the voluntary what we call
comprehensive insurance, it pays for that car regardless of
whose fault it is and can in theory recover the cost from the
driver of the other car if that person caused the accident.
In practice they don't normally do any more than demand
that that driver pay for it and do nothing if they get an
obscene gesture from that driver.

--
"Naff" is actually an old gay slang for useless, from its original meaning of 'heterosexual' i.e. Not Available For ****ing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/06/16 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:
If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

There is no immunisation. its the early stages of vaccines that may
possibly work on some strains.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/strive/qa.html

****, but you are stupid.

If there is no immunisation, this argument is pointless. You might
aswell say the NHS helps stop the spread of aids.

You need to look up the difference between treatment and vaccination.

I know what they mean. What is your point? Do you think people with
Ebola and no NHS would just wander around infecting everyone?

You do, they can't afford treatment so that's what they do.

Well you could have that paid for by the government, but why should they pay to fix their broken leg?

--
Archeologists are excited about the discovery of fossils at an excavation in Kenya that indicate man's early ancestors were walking erect over 4 million years ago.
They base this conclusion on small traces of Viagra found at the dig site.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 04:22:16 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"James Wilkinson" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 00:06:22 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

dennis@home wrote
James Wilkinson wrote
dennis@home wrote
James Wilkinson wrote

The NHS is basically a compulsory health insurance, and a
****ty one at that. Insurance should never be compulsory.

I take that aussies don't need car insurance either, eh rod.

I'm in Scotland, not Australia. Have you not seen me arguing with Rod?

I've seen rod arguing with rod.

More of your lies.

And no, we shouldn't have to have car insurance. Just make
everyone pay for the damage to their own car in an accident.

So buy third party insurance then.

No thanks. I prefer to pay for what damage I do.

I'd like to do the same, but it's illegal in the UK.

Our third party insurance is compulsory, but only pays for personal
injury, not damage to the cars or property they run into.

That's the way I'd like it, but it's illegal to do that in the UK. Some bull**** about you might write off a Ferrari and be unable to pay.

--
Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 14:57:11 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:40:21 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

Where would that come from ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/06/16 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:
If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

There is no immunisation. its the early stages of vaccines that may
possibly work on some strains.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/strive/qa.html

****, but you are stupid.

If there is no immunisation, this argument is pointless. You might
aswell say the NHS helps stop the spread of aids.

You need to look up the difference between treatment and vaccination.

I know what they mean. What is your point? Do you think people with Ebola and no NHS would just wander around infecting everyone?

Well that's what happens with a lot of diseases.
Anything from the plague to foot and mouth to Polio.
If you pay to get other people treated then your less likely to get infected yourself.
Similar with SDTs or the common cold if you can fund getting everyone treated you don't have to worry about catching them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
James Wilkinson wrote:
Not like the lottery. You play the lottery hoping to get a windfall.
You insure against being hit by a windfall.

So exactly the same. Both involve paying money into something on the
slight offchance of something happening. Sensible people realise you
shouldn't bother with the unlikely.

I did say ask your parrot if you didn't understand the difference.

If you have enough money to pay for your house being destroyed by fire
etc, no need to have insurance.

Not likely for the whole thing to be destroyed.

Have you any idea how much it costs to sort a house after the fire brigade
has put out even a fairly minor fire?

Very few indeed have enough money to pay for a possible third party claim
after a motor accident - hence the compulsory insurance.

They shouldn't have to pay. Why not make it everyone pays for their own
car, no matter who is at fault? And no, careless drivers couldn't go
around destroying hundreds of cars, they couldn't afford their own to be
replaced that often.

As I said before, ask your parrot. It would know - as everyone does - that
it is likely the claim for third party injuries which could be massive -
not the vehicle.

--
*Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:43:30 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
James Wilkinson wrote:
Not like the lottery. You play the lottery hoping to get a windfall.
You insure against being hit by a windfall.

So exactly the same. Both involve paying money into something on the
slight offchance of something happening. Sensible people realise you
shouldn't bother with the unlikely.

I did say ask your parrot if you didn't understand the difference.

There is no difference. I've explained why they're the same, I've yet to see your counter argument.

If you have enough money to pay for your house being destroyed by fire
etc, no need to have insurance.

Not likely for the whole thing to be destroyed.

Have you any idea how much it costs to sort a house after the fire brigade
has put out even a fairly minor fire?

Depends if you waste money or fix it yourself. And most people never have the fire brigade out.

Bull****. Most accidents just break the cars. And injuries should never be paid for by someone else. It's just tough ****.

--
"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking,
How come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?" - Bill Connolly
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/06/16 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:
If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

There is no immunisation. its the early stages of vaccines that may
possibly work on some strains.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/strive/qa.html

****, but you are stupid.

If there is no immunisation, this argument is pointless. You might
aswell say the NHS helps stop the spread of aids.

You need to look up the difference between treatment and vaccination.

I know what they mean. What is your point? Do you think people with Ebola and no NHS would just wander around infecting everyone?

Well that's what happens with a lot of diseases.
Anything from the plague to foot and mouth to Polio.
If you pay to get other people treated then your less likely to get infected yourself.

The NHS does a hell of a lot more than just stopping diseases.

Similar with SDTs or the common cold if you can fund getting everyone treated you don't have to worry about catching them.

There is no treatment for the common cold.

--
"O'Ryan," asked the druggist, "did that mudpack I gave you improve your wife's appearance?"
"It did, surely," replied O'Ryan, "but it keeps fallin' off!"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/06/2016 16:17, James Wilkinson wrote:

That's the way I'd like it, but it's illegal to do that in the UK. Some
bull**** about you might write off a Ferrari and be unable to pay.

That is incorrect, you can write off a ferrari and have to payif you
have RTA insurance. However you would be covered for injuring someone else.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 17:31:32 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

On 30/06/2016 16:17, James Wilkinson wrote:

That's the way I'd like it, but it's illegal to do that in the UK. Some
bull**** about you might write off a Ferrari and be unable to pay.

That is incorrect, you can write off a ferrari and have to payif you
have RTA insurance. However you would be covered for injuring someone else.

The minimum insurance you are allowed is "third party" which covers the Ferrari.

--
If "con" is the opposite of "pro", then what is the opposite of progress?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:30:05 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 14:57:11 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:40:21 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

Where would that come from ?

My wallet.

--
Last night I reached for my liquid Viagra and accidentally swigged from a bottle of Tippex.
I woke up this morning with a huge correction.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 30/06/16 14:57, James Wilkinson wrote:
If I didn't want Ebola I'd pay for the immunisation.

There is no immunisation. its the early stages of vaccines that may
possibly work on some strains.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/strive/qa.html

****, but you are stupid.

If there is no immunisation, this argument is pointless. You might
aswell say the NHS helps stop the spread of aids.

You need to look up the difference between treatment and vaccination.

I know what they mean. What is your point? Do you think people with
Ebola and no NHS would just wander around infecting everyone?

You do, they can't afford treatment so that's what they do.

Funny how it works in the USA without an NHS.