Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Asylum-Seeker rapes 10yr. old boy in swimming pool

"Fredxxx" wrote in message ...

On 08/02/2016 19:09, Richard wrote:
"Fredxxx" wrote in message ...

On 08/02/2016 12:56, Julian Barnes wrote:
More cultural diversity and enrichment in Austria:

https://www.rt.com/news/331594-iraqi-refugee-raped-boy/

We have to ask ourselves why we have any Iraqi refugees here first.

I often wonder why. Do you know?

Well, yes. I would say it is quite obvious.

If the West following Bush and Bliar knock 7 bells out of the country,
depose the ruling elite, it is simply what happens afterwards.

We should simply left Saddam in charge, keeping the Iraqis in line. He
posed no threat to the west.

Doesn't mean that we have to take the refugees.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxxx" wrote in message ...

On 08/02/2016 12:56, Julian Barnes wrote:
More cultural diversity and enrichment in Austria:

https://www.rt.com/news/331594-iraqi-refugee-raped-boy/

We have to ask ourselves why we have any Iraqi refugees here first.

I often wonder why. Do you know?

Well, yes. I would say it is quite obvious.

If the West following Bush and Bliar knock 7 bells out of the
country, depose the ruling elite, it is simply what happens afterwards.

We should simply left Saddam in charge, keeping the Iraqis in line.
He posed no threat to the west.

Doesn't mean that we have to take the refugees.

Not well reported on UK TV in the past week, both events in the
North of England. 3 Somalis jailed for gang raping 18yr old white
student, 11 asian men jailed for 129yrs for raping 14 yr old white girls.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxxx" wrote in message ...

On 08/02/2016 12:56, Julian Barnes wrote:
More cultural diversity and enrichment in Austria:

https://www.rt.com/news/331594-iraqi-refugee-raped-boy/

We have to ask ourselves why we have any Iraqi refugees here first.

I often wonder why. Do you know?

Well, yes. I would say it is quite obvious.

If the West following Bush and Bliar knock 7 bells out of the country,
depose the ruling elite, it is simply what happens afterwards.

We should simply left Saddam in charge, keeping the Iraqis in line. He
posed no threat to the west.

Doesn't mean that we have to take the refugees.

Where's Harold Shipman when you need him?

--
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Fredxxx" wrote in message ...

On 08/02/2016 12:56, Julian Barnes wrote:
More cultural diversity and enrichment in Austria:

https://www.rt.com/news/331594-iraqi-refugee-raped-boy/

We have to ask ourselves why we have any Iraqi refugees here first.

I often wonder why. Do you know?

Well, yes. I would say it is quite obvious.

If the West following Bush and Bliar knock 7 bells out of the country,
depose the ruling elite, it is simply what happens afterwards.

We should simply left Saddam in charge, keeping the Iraqis in line. He
posed no threat to the west.

Doesn't mean that we have to take the refugees.

Not well reported on UK TV in the past week, both events in the
North of England. 3 Somalis jailed for gang raping 18yr old white
student, 11 asian men jailed for 129yrs for raping 14 yr old white girls.

Of course none of the locals have ever been jailed for doing anything like
that, eh ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 18:23:23 +0000, Capitol wrote:

Not well reported on UK TV in the past week, both events in the
North of England. 3 Somalis jailed for gang raping 18yr old white
student, 11 asian men jailed for 129yrs for raping 14 yr old white
girls.

So we don't have to pay their welfare benefits any more, we just have to
pay about 5 times as much to keep their dirty arses in prison. How does
that help? When are we ever going to say enough's enough and hang these
filthy ****s and the ******* politicians that imported them?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Julian Barnes" wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 18:23:23 +0000, Capitol wrote:

Not well reported on UK TV in the past week, both events in the
North of England. 3 Somalis jailed for gang raping 18yr old white
student, 11 asian men jailed for 129yrs for raping 14 yr old white girls.

So we don't have to pay their welfare benefits any more, we just have to
pay about 5 times as much to keep their dirty arses in prison. How does
that help?

They only get to rape other criminals in there.

When are we ever going to say enough's enough and hang these
filthy ****s and the ******* politicians that imported them?

Same time the local rapists are hanged and those who spawned them
presumably.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/16 21:58, Julian Barnes wrote:
On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 18:23:23 +0000, Capitol wrote:

Not well reported on UK TV in the past week, both events in the
North of England. 3 Somalis jailed for gang raping 18yr old white
student, 11 asian men jailed for 129yrs for raping 14 yr old white
girls.

So we don't have to pay their welfare benefits any more, we just have to
pay about 5 times as much to keep their dirty arses in prison. How does
that help? When are we ever going to say enough's enough and hang these
filthy ****s and the ******* politicians that imported them?

Mmm. I an no fan of mass immigration as the existence of a generous
social service program will inevitably attract the sort of people who
would take advantage of it, but cannot you see a very very unpleasant
process of whipping up hatred going on here?

Beware of those that seem to support your cause, but have a different
agenda..

--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 20:19:28 UTC, Blanco wrote:
"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Fredxxx" wrote in message ...

[...]

Well let's see if you can provide links then????
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 20:19:28 UTC, Blanco wrote:
"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Fredxxx" wrote in message ...

[...]

Now then, now then, let me fix it for you young man.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Mmm. I an no fan of mass immigration as the existence of a generous
social service program will inevitably attract the sort of people who
would take advantage of it,

But have you actually seen any figures which support it?

The ones I've seen suggest removing benefits entirely from all immigrants
would make only the tiniest of dents in the immigration figures. Since the
vast majority come here to work and earn better pay than they can at home.
But of course Mail readers just love to believe otherwise.

It's typical of the 'something must be seen to being done' mentality of so
many politicians. And the idiots who believe them.

--
*I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 11:55:39 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Mmm. I an no fan of mass immigration as the existence of a generous
social service program will inevitably attract the sort of people who
would take advantage of it,

But have you actually seen any figures which support it?

Sometime spersonal experience is more important that whether or not someone is allowed to publish the stats.

The ones I've seen suggest removing benefits entirely from all immigrants
would make only the tiniest of dents in the immigration figures.

I'd agree with that to a certain point.
But unless you can show me why there isn;t mass immigration to saudia arabia then maybe you're missing something.
You didn;t see the program about saudia last night where they are building a new city of 2 million people, but NOT for immigrants even muslim ones.

Since the
vast majority come here to work and earn better pay than they can at home..
But of course Mail readers just love to believe otherwise.

but what happens when they get here, how can they afford a home, there's enough homeless in the country already. There's aa two bed flat near me £350k
it's one of the cheaper ones as it doesn't have a garden how can they afford such places ?
In my area there's not a property for under £1000 PCM .
I'm not sure whsat peper you prefer to read but haven;t you niticed the number of hotels spring up in unlikely areas, why becasue teh concil will house immigranst it will put those alsready here on waiting lists, so there;'s the differnce. Immigrants get put in homes local homeless get put on waiting lists.

I dont; su[pose you saw the homeless programme that was on last night, explaining what homeless means or how they are counted.
You do know that only those sleeping on teh streets are counted as homeless if yuor sitting on teh street and awake you aren't homeless, people in hostals arent; homeless and those under bridges arent; homeless either as they aren;t seen, this explain why the homeless figures in London are so low.

It's typical of the 'something must be seen to being done' mentality of so
many politicians. And the idiots who believe them.

Exaclty but who are these idiots.
I'd say it's thos ethat claim all immigrants are latend health workers or professionals just wantign a better life, but isn't that what people in the UK already want.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 20:19:28 UTC, Blanco wrote:
"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Fredxxx" wrote in message ...

[...]

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/gravesen...-raping-49196/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ched_Evans
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/1426...ed _for_life/
etc etc etc

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 11:55:39 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Mmm. I an no fan of mass immigration as the existence of a generous
social service program will inevitably attract the sort of people
who would take advantage of it,

But have you actually seen any figures which support it?

Sometime spersonal experience is more important that whether or not
someone is allowed to publish the stats.

The ones I've seen suggest removing benefits entirely from all
immigrants would make only the tiniest of dents in the immigration
figures.

I'd agree with that to a certain point.

There is no point in Cameron upsetting other EU countries then bragging
about some 'concession' or other he's got as regards benefits if it has no
significant effect on the numbers wanting to come here. It's simply a
smokescreen - something politicians are very good at - and may win a vote
or two amoung the dribbling readers of the Mail, and other rancid fascists
that we seem to attract on here.

But unless you can show me why
there isn;t mass immigration to saudia arabia then maybe you're missing
something.

Would you like to live in Saudi? You'd need a new name. ;-)

You didn;t see the program about saudia last night where they
are building a new city of 2 million people, but NOT for immigrants even
muslim ones.

I'd hope there aren't many on here who hold up Saudi as a shining example
to us all.

--
*TEAMWORK...means never having to take all the blame yourself *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 17:54:55 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

you still have to believe what is said.

But unless you can show me why
there isn;t mass immigration to saudia arabia then maybe you're missing
something.

Would you like to live in Saudi? You'd need a new name. ;-)

I'm not muslim, so no I wouldn't I wouldn;t even go there on holiday.
Now why muslims or any other religion would want to come to the UK and not Saudi I wouldn't know must be the weather as I can;t think of any other reason can you ?
If I were an asylum seeker I'd want asylum in a country who religious can cultiural beliefs were similar to my own.
If I believed that women should remain covered I wouldn't want my wife moving to a country where most of the women walked around half naked, were allowed to drive cars, drink alchol and work and get an education.

You didn;t see the program about saudia last night where they
are building a new city of 2 million people, but NOT for immigrants even
muslim ones.

I'd hope there aren't many on here who hold up Saudi as a shining example
to us all.

they can create a city for 2+ million people with $86 billion but haven't offered any to asylum seekers, I wonder why.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_A..._Economic_City

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
There is no point in Cameron upsetting other EU countries then bragging
about some 'concession' or other he's got as regards benefits if it
has no significant effect on the numbers wanting to come here. It's
simply a smokescreen - something politicians are very good at - and
may win a vote or two amoung the dribbling readers of the Mail, and
other rancid fascists that we seem to attract on here.

you still have to believe what is said.

You most certainly don't. Much of it is pure lies or misinformation.

But unless you can show me why there isn;t mass immigration to
saudia arabia then maybe you're missing something.

Would you like to live in Saudi? You'd need a new name. ;-)

I'm not muslim, so no I wouldn't I wouldn;t even go there on holiday.
Now why muslims or any other religion would want to come to the UK and
not Saudi I wouldn't know must be the weather as I can;t think of any
other reason can you ?

Could it be religion is merely a part of their life?

You've fallen into the common mistake of thinking all muslims are some
type of religious fanatic. They're not - any more than every nominal
christian is a fundamentalist.

--
*Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 11 February 2016 14:29:40 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
There is no point in Cameron upsetting other EU countries then bragging
about some 'concession' or other he's got as regards benefits if it
has no significant effect on the numbers wanting to come here. It's
simply a smokescreen - something politicians are very good at - and
may win a vote or two amoung the dribbling readers of the Mail, and
other rancid fascists that we seem to attract on here.

you still have to believe what is said.

You most certainly don't. Much of it is pure lies or misinformation.

and a lot isn't.

Would you like to live in Saudi? You'd need a new name. ;-)

I'm not muslim, so no I wouldn't I wouldn;t even go there on holiday.
Now why muslims or any other religion would want to come to the UK and
not Saudi I wouldn't know must be the weather as I can;t think of any
other reason can you ?

Could it be religion is merely a part of their life?

yes it could be, praying 5 times a day.
I wonder where the greater number of mosque's are.

You've fallen into the common mistake of thinking all muslims are some
type of religious fanatic.

No, you'ev fallen into teh idea that because I'm white I don't know about anything else. I'd say about 40% of my students and research students are muslim.

They're not - any more than every nominal
christian is a fundamentalist.

Then why do we need so many mosques and islamic centres in the UK.
Our islamic soc was closed down recently becuase the college was ignoring the discrimination against women which was going on, on college property.
I first heard about this on LBC radio.
If the mosques insist women don;t talk and have to sit and the back noting we can do about it but in a college hall !!!!!
I've had students praying in my lab, that isn;t allowed, so I tell them to go elsewhere same as I do when anyone eats in the lab.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
They're not - any more than every nominal
christian is a fundamentalist.

Then why do we need so many mosques and islamic centres in the UK.

Why do we need so many churches? Most of them are near empty.

--
*Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 11 February 2016 16:53:39 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
They're not - any more than every nominal
christian is a fundamentalist.

Then why do we need so many mosques and islamic centres in the UK.

Why do we need so many churches? Most of them are near empty.

Because a lot of the previous inhabitants have either died or left the country.

Didn't you know that the 300,000 odd per year leaving the UK
most likely as asylum seekers I suppose, but I doubt you could tell the differnce.

And I'm betting I talk to more muslims in 1 hour than you have in your life.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

**** all of them do.

and not Saudi I wouldn't know must be the
weather as I can;t think of any other reason

More fool you.

can you ?

If I were an asylum seeker I'd want asylum in a country
who religious can cultiural beliefs were similar to my own.

Many of them have enough of a clue to consider where
has the better prospect for the time you will be out of the
country until say Assad is gone and you can return etc.

If I believed that women should remain covered I wouldn't
want my wife moving to a country where most of the
women walked around half naked, were allowed to
drive cars, drink alchol and work and get an education.

Or someone with even half a clue might decide
that some other stuff is rather more important.

You didn;t see the program about saudia last night where they
are building a new city of 2 million people, but NOT for immigrants
even
muslim ones.

I'd hope there aren't many on here who hold up Saudi as a shining example
to us all.

they can create a city for 2+ million people with $86
billion but haven't offered any to asylum seekers,

That last is a lie. Fourth largest acceptor in fact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refuge...rian_Civil_War

I wonder why.

No surprises there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_A..._Economic_City

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
[...]

They are an ISIS planned invasion to subvert the UK from within.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage, you rabid bigot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 11 February 2016 18:38:25 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

Would you like to live in Saudi? You'd need a new name. ;-)

I'm not muslim, so no I wouldn't I wouldn;t even go there on holiday.

Now why muslims or any other religion would want to come to the UK

**** all of them do.

Seems there's quite a queue at boarder crossing.

and not Saudi I wouldn't know must be the
weather as I can;t think of any other reason

More fool you.

Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing or any other benifist
all the want to do is work for the NHS as doctors and nurses, well that;s what we are told.

can you ?

If I were an asylum seeker I'd want asylum in a country
who religious can cultiural beliefs were similar to my own.

Many of them have enough of a clue to consider where
has the better prospect for the time you will be out of the
country until say Assad is gone and you can return etc.

and tehy find muslim countries too restrictive or they aren't allowed
to go there or even apply to go there.

If I believed that women should remain covered I wouldn't
want my wife moving to a country where most of the
women walked around half naked, were allowed to
drive cars, drink alchol and work and get an education.

Or someone with even half a clue might decide
that some other stuff is rather more important.

Such as what ?
What's more imnportant than your religious & cultural beliefs.
if it's important enough that you need to stop what you are doing 5 tinmes a day to prey or arent; allowed to eat of drink until teh sun goes down, or you have to wear a particualar type of clothing...

You didn;t see the program about saudia last night where they
are building a new city of 2 million people, but NOT for immigrants
even
muslim ones.

I'd hope there aren't many on here who hold up Saudi as a shining example
to us all.

they can create a city for 2+ million people with $86
billion but haven't offered any to asylum seekers,

That last is a lie. Fourth largest acceptor in fact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refuge...rian_Civil_War

only expats ****wit, it'd be like us allowing all those that
were UK resistants and have moved to villas in spain can come back.
Which is what we do, same with those in commonwealth countries, in fact my
friends that went to AUS have dual nationality and can come back here any time they like.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing or any other
benifist all the want to do is work for the NHS as doctors and nurses,
well that;s what we are told.

You must talk to some very odd people.

Suggest you visit the nearest building site. Check the nationalities
there. It would seem it's too hard work for the average local born person.

--
*It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 12 February 2016 15:23:50 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing or any other
benifist all the want to do is work for the NHS as doctors and nurses,
well that;s what we are told.

You must talk to some very odd people.

Suggest you visit the nearest building site. Check the nationalities
there. It would seem it's too hard work for the average local born person.

Well I've a friend from stoke on trent that works on a building site and he says the majority of the workers are polish, they are OK but converstion is difficult, but I thought we were talking about syrians not the Polish.

I don't think the Polish are seeking asylum do you ?
Building site won't employ local workers as there no such thing.
there's a building site behind my window too, I can here them talking/shouting not sure what langauge it is.

perhaps you need to get out more.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 11:54:43 -0800, harry wrote:

They are an ISIS planned invasion to subvert the UK from within.

ISIS only *thinks* they're planning it. In truth the real string-pullers
behind this exodus are the likes of George Soros and his criminal cronies
hell-bent on bringing in their longed-for New World Order. And all these
"refugees" are the NWO's ragged army.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

**** all of the world's moslems.

and not Saudi I wouldn't know must be the
weather as I can;t think of any other reason

More fool you.

Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing
or any other benifist all the want to do is work for the
NHS as doctors and nurses, well that;s what we are told.

You're lying thru your teeth, as always.

can you ?

If I were an asylum seeker I'd want asylum in a country
who religious can cultiural beliefs were similar to my own.

Many of them have enough of a clue to consider where
has the better prospect for the time you will be out of the
country until say Assad is gone and you can return etc.

and tehy find muslim countries too restrictive

**** all of them find that.

or they aren't allowed to go there or even apply to go there.

There are in fact **** off of them like that.

If I believed that women should remain covered I wouldn't
want my wife moving to a country where most of the
women walked around half naked, were allowed to
drive cars, drink alchol and work and get an education.

Or someone with even half a clue might decide
that some other stuff is rather more important.

Such as what ?

Oh, just a few trivial fripperys like a decent education system,
decent employment prospects, completely trivial stuff like that.

What's more imnportant than your religious & cultural beliefs.

You don't know that most moslems have
any more of those than most xtians etc do.

if it's important enough that you need to stop
what you are doing 5 tinmes a day to prey

Most moslems don't do that.

or arent; allowed to eat of drink until teh sun goes down,

Plenty of moslems ignore that **** too.

or you have to wear a particualar type of clothing...

**** all of them bother with that **** either.

You didn;t see the program about saudia last night
where they are building a new city of 2 million
people, but NOT for immigrants even muslim ones.

I'd hope there aren't many on here who hold
up Saudi as a shining example to us all.

they can create a city for 2+ million people with $86
billion but haven't offered any to asylum seekers,

That last is a lie. Fourth largest acceptor in fact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refuge...rian_Civil_War

only expats ****wit,

Another bare faced lie. Plenty of refugees too.

it'd be like us allowing all those that were UK resistants
and have moved to villas in spain can come back.

Nothing like in fact, you silly little terminal ****wit.

Which is what we do, same with those in commonwealth countries,

Pigs arse Britain does.

in fact my friends that went to AUS have dual nationality
and can come back here any time they like.

Irrelevant to what is being discussed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing or any other
benifist all the want to do is work for the NHS as doctors and nurses,
well that;s what we are told.

You must talk to some very odd people.

Suggest you visit the nearest building site. Check the nationalities
there. It would seem it's too hard work for the average local born person.

SO what do you do about the average local born person? Pay them benefits
to live on the dole?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing or any other
benifist all the want to do is work for the NHS as doctors and nurses,
well that;s what we are told.

You must talk to some very odd people.

Suggest you visit the nearest building site. Check the nationalities
there. It would seem it's too hard work for the average local born person.

SO what do you do about the average local born person?

Tell them that if they won't get off their lard arses and do the work
that those immigrants are doing, they won't get any benefit.

Pay them benefits to live on the dole?

See above.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
bert wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
whisky-dave wrote

Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing
or any other benifist all the want to do is work for the
NHS as doctors and nurses, well that;s what we are told.

You must talk to some very odd people.

Very odd people usually do.

Suggest you visit the nearest building site. Check the nationalities
there.
It would seem it's too hard work for the average local born person.

SO what do you do about the average local born person?
Pay them benefits to live on the dole?

That seems to be it, as that person if working expects a working wage,
those immigrants from aboroad DO NOT expect a living wage

Or have different ideas about what is a living wage.

they are most likely illegal

Bull**** with the poles and others from the EU.

and are being payed below the working wage.

More bull****.

There's plenty of it about the trouble is in the UK they
won't show whats happening they are quite happy to
show what;s happening in australia, where 'imgrant'
workers are being hired illegally and sleeping on site.

**** all of them sleep on site.

A similar thing is going on in the UK. The local turkish
shops even advertise for waitressess but no one will tell
them they must be equal oppotunity employers either.

http://immigrationmatters.co.uk/ille...ned-40000.html

The UK Border Agency arrested four immigration offenders last week during
a raid by officers targetting illegal workers on a construction site in
Manchester.

The UK Border Agency said the enforcement operation was
part of a nationwide campaign to tackle illegal working, sham
marriages, bogus colleges and organised immigration crime.

Acting on intelligence, officers visited the building site
on Smith Street, Rochdale at 11:00 and questioned
staff to ensure they had the right to work in the UK.

The Indian men aged between 29 and 42 were arrested
for immigration offences including illegal working and
breach of visa conditions. The agency said they are 'now
taking steps to remove all four men from the UK', which
presumably means they have not yet been deported.

We get a lot of that here and we have detention centers
where they are kept locked up until they are shipped out
of the country. You lot are actually stupid enough to not
lock yours up while you are in the process of trying to
send them back to where they came from.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave writes
whisky-dave wrote:
Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing or any other
benifist all the want to do is work for the NHS as doctors and nurses,
well that;s what we are told.

You must talk to some very odd people.

Suggest you visit the nearest building site. Check the nationalities
there. It would seem it's too hard work for the average local born person.

SO what do you do about the average local born person? Pay them benefits
to live on the dole?

That seems to be it, as that person if working expects a working wage,
those immigrants from aboroad DO NOT expect a living wage they are most
likely illegal and are being payed below the working wage.

There's plenty of it about the trouble is in the UK they won't show
whats happening they are quite happy to show what;s happening in
australia, where 'imgrant' workers are being hired illegally and
sleeping on site. A similar thing is going on in the UK. The local
turkish shops even advertise for waitressess but no one will tell them
they must be equal oppotunity employers
either.

http://immigrationmatters.co.uk/ille...t-building-sit
e-agency-fined-40000.html

The UK Border Agency arrested four immigration offenders last week
during a raid by officers targetting illegal workers on a construction
site in Manchester.

The UK Border Agency said the enforcement operation was part of a
nationwide campaign to tackle illegal working, sham marriages, bogus
colleges and organised immigration crime.

Acting on intelligence, officers visited the building site on Smith
Street, Rochdale at 11:00 and questioned staff to ensure they had the
right to work in the UK.

The Indian men aged between 29 and 42 were arrested for immigration
offences including illegal working and breach of visa conditions. The
agency said they are 'now taking steps to remove all four men from the
UK', which presumably means they have not yet been deported.

And probably never will be because they will claim that under their
Human Rights they would lose the right to family life.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 15 February 2016 19:24:15 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
bert wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
whisky-dave wrote

Well I'm told it's not for handouts or for free housing
or any other benifist all the want to do is work for the
NHS as doctors and nurses, well that;s what we are told.

You must talk to some very odd people.

Very odd people usually do.

yes takes one to know one is the usual expression.

That seems to be it, as that person if working expects a working wage,
those immigrants from aboroad DO NOT expect a living wage

Or have different ideas about what is a living wage.

Well if you're illegal or lets say seeking asylum and have been refused
you save by not having to pay council tax.
You then get together with friends or even family and rent out a house vai a dodgy landloard who's only charging a minimal rent if you share 3-4 or more to a room in a 5 bed house sharing one batheroom, you you get a place to live for £25 a week. Do A few odd jobs from gas installations to scrap metal to make ends meet.

http://www.building.co.uk/crackdown-...023143.article

you're not talking about a couple of dozen but 1000s.

they are most likely illegal

Bull**** with the poles and others from the EU.

They get shipped in before the jobs are even advertised in the UK.
Most can't speak a word of english.

and are being payed below the working wage.

More bull****.

Well they might get paid in that too. But usually it's basic housing
and a bit of food, they can't complain because they are illegal.
So they work for the smallest of wages.

Swimming Pool Dottie Home Repair 4 August 6th 14 01:02 AM
Swimming pool [email protected] Home Repair 1 June 23rd 14 07:31 PM
Raymond Karczewski Crime Spree: Rapes & beats wife with whiskey bottle then rapes & kills neighbor's goat [email protected] Woodworking 0 September 21st 07 09:21 AM
MUD IN Swimming pool [email protected] Home Repair 6 October 16th 06 01:31 AM
swimming pool [email protected] Home Ownership 0 July 3rd 06 08:55 PM