Dougie Nisbet

Default RUKO locks

Anyone had any bad experiences of RUKO locks? I changed the locks on our
conservatory style exterior doors just under a year ago. The lock
disintegrated after a few months. After re-assembly it worked fine, until
yesterday when the key would not insert fully on one side. Is this likely
to be a faulty product or faulty assembly?

Exernal security is so phenomenally important that I'm considering
ditching the keys and locks and getting a local professional in. When
you're lock fails, you can't leave the house. It's a bit of a show stopper.

Dougie