Stuart

Default Shower Screen Seal Needed

The shower screen I have has a seal which sits in a groove along the
bottom where it meets the bath. It has lost its springiness and needs
replacing . Anyone know where I can get a length of this seal. It is
shaped like a semi-circle with the rounded bit sitting on the bath with
two flaps on the top at either side which fit in to a groove along the
bottom of the screen .
Stuart

---------

Remove YOURPANTS before E-mailing Me
Lobster

Stuart wrote in message . ..
The shower screen I have has a seal which sits in a groove along the
bottom where it meets the bath. It has lost its springiness and needs
replacing . Anyone know where I can get a length of this seal. It is
shaped like a semi-circle with the rounded bit sitting on the bath with
two flaps on the top at either side which fit in to a groove along the
bottom of the screen .

From the manufacturer of the screen I would have thought - do you know
who it is? I would think the seals will be specific to the screen.

David