Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wet wall, mermaid - any others?

Looking for brands of shower room panels to avoid tiling. I've found the above two, but then drawn a blank. Ideally I'd like something that looks like a tile rather than some sort of Abigail's party style marble effect...

Cheers!

Matt
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, May 15, 2012 4:00:33 PM UTC+1, larkim wrote:
Looking for brands of shower room panels to avoid tiling. I've found the above two, but then drawn a blank. Ideally I'd like something that looks like a tile rather than some sort of Abigail's party style marble effect...

Cheers!

Matt

We use Grant Westfield MultiPanel
http://www.multipanel.co.uk
They do a tile effect version in a 3mm solid laminate rather than the laminated ply that their normal boards are.