Best Treatment for weathered garden bench

Old April 14th 12, 09:58 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Best Treatment for weathered garden bench

Just wanted to get views of best treatment to use.
There are a lot of products out there and I have a second hand teak
bench which is a bit grey and desperate for some tlc.
Interested to hear of good results / products used etc..

Cheers
Old April 16th 12, 03:00 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 14, 10:22*am, The Medway Handyman
wrote:
On 14/04/2012 09:58, wrote:

Just wanted to get views of best treatment to use.
There are a lot of products out there and I have a second hand teak
bench which is a bit grey and desperate for some tlc.
Interested to hear of good results / products used etc..

Cheers

Gently pressure wash & apply teak oil or similar.http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs...ductDisplay?la...

But buy it elsewhere cheaper.

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

If you're a masochist or a glutton for punishment then Epifanes clear
varnish applied as per their instructions (9 coats) will give the
best, longest lasting, finish possible. I applied it to a garden bench
5 years ago and apart form a light annual touch up to small reas it is
still in near perfect condition. I.M.E. nothing comes even close.

If you want to drop me a line I can forward a pdf review of these
products to you.

Paul Mc Cann

Garden fence treatment EricP UK diy 10 August 23rd 08 05:18 PM
GARDEN BENCH J T Woodworking 0 September 3rd 07 09:45 PM
Garden bench - RIP Mark Johnson Woodworking Plans and Photos 12 August 20th 07 05:19 PM
GARDEN BENCH J T Woodworking 4 February 4th 05 11:07 PM