Tool like WD zap for sata?

Old February 18th 12, 11:00 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tool like WD zap for sata?

In the days of IDE I used to use the WD utility zap to wipe the boot
block of a previously used disk to ensure a clean install.

Does anyone know of a similar utility that works for sata drives?

Dban would be fine for a full erase but it takes too long for this kind
of job.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Old February 18th 12, 11:07 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , fred writes
In the days of IDE I used to use the WD utility zap to wipe the boot
block of a previously used disk to ensure a clean install.

Does anyone know of a similar utility that works for sata drives?

Dban would be fine for a full erase but it takes too long for this kind
of job.

Arse, wrong group!

Soz.
--