Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Spellchecker

Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

Oh good - I'm looking for a hot woman ;-)

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

In article , Bill Wright
scribeth thus
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

"Tis grim opp North"!....
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:41:17 +0000, Bill Wright wrote:

Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

Billed by Bill? Good job your name's not Roger.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Well, sounds fair to me, of course she might already be boiled in the head
to start with.

I just got sent some planning information about a district called Canberry,
somone had helpfully renamed every entry with the addition of an R.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 02/02/2012 19:41, Bill Wright wrote:
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

That should put a stop to any further nuisance call outs ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 02/02/2012 20:41, Bill Wright wrote:
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

She always was something of a hot head.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

"Bill Wright" wrote in message ...
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV system and it
is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

Presumably after first giving her a good grilling, about where she
bought the equipment.

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Fri, 3 Feb 2012 11:49:09 -0000
"michael adams" wrote:

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with
the TV system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be
boiled."

Bill

Presumably after first giving her a good grilling, about where she
bought the equipment.

michael adams

No, parboiling is usually done *Before* grilling. g

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

More than likely the increasing use of speech recognition, if one doesn't
'meticulously' (or before the correction 'make sexual asleep') check every
single word for near sounding substitutes, then it can produce some really
bizarre howlers, resulting in severe embarrassment, been there done that!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Bill Wright wrote:
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

That's a bit harsh.

--
Adrian
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 14:17:16 +0000, Adrian wrote:

Bill Wright wrote:
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

That's a bit harsh.

Yes. But after boiling she will be tender.

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Bill Wright wrote:
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the TV
system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

That's a bit harsh.

Yes. But after boiling she will be tender.

--
Peter Duncanson
(in uk.tech.digital-tv)

"..No nurse, I told you to prick his boil "

Paul Mc Cann
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Adrian wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the
TV system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

That's a bit harsh.

Cruel but fair, that's our motto.

Interviewer: But the police have film of the TV aerial contractor
actually nailing your head to the floor.
Tenant: Oh yeah, well - he did that, yeah.
Interviewer: Why?
Tenant: Well he had to, didn't he? I mean, be fair, there was nothing
else he could do. I mean, I had transgressed the unwritten law.
Interviewer: What had you done?
Tenant: Er... Well he never told me that. But he gave me his word that
it was the case, and that's good enough for me with Mr Wright.
I mean, he didn't want to nail my head to the floor. I had to insist. He
wanted to let me off. There's nothing Mr Wright wouldn't do for you.
Interviewer: And you don't bear him any grudge?
Tenant: A grudge! Old Wrighty? He was a real darling.
Interviewer: I understand he also nailed your wife's head to a coffee
table. Isn't that right Mrs O' Tracey?
[Camera pans to show woman with coffee table nailed to head.]
Mrs O' Tracey: Oh, no. No. No.
Tenant: Yeah, well, he did do that. Yeah, yeah. He was a cruel man, but
fair.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 18:50:47 +0000
Bill Wright wrote:

Adrian wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
[...]

You've been watching too much Monty Python, Bill.
--
Davey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On 02/02/2012 20:06, David WE Roberts wrote:

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
Received this afternoon:

"...and we have warned the tenant that if there is no fault with the
TV system and it is her equipment that is at fault she will be boiled."

Bill

Oh good - I'm looking for a hot woman ;-)
Careful, she could be an old boiler...

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Bill wrote:

Adrian wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
[...]

I can't find that sketch?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 14:28:43 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

Bill wrote:

Adrian wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
[...]

It's the one about the Piranha brothers - ****-take on the Krays.

Here you a
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZkWL-XvO0U

The relevant part starts at about 4:00, for just over 2 minutes.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Bill wrote:

Adrian wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
[...]

Oh, and my mother-in-law lived round the corner from, and knew, Mrs Kray
(their mum).

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

On Saturday, February 4th, 2012, at 19:31:40h +0000, Bob Eager explained:

Oh, and my mother-in-law lived round the corner from,
and knew, Mrs Kray (their mum).

http://www.findagrave.COM/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=6792212

You can even send some virtual flowers and a message on the "Flowers" tab.

And even amongst the messages, people shew the high regard they have
for "the boys", describing them as "saints".

QUOTE

Your boys may have done some bad things but compared to some of
todays criminals(baby p's killers etc)they were saints.

UNQUOTE

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Bill wrote:

Adrian wrote:
Bill Wright wrote:
[...]

4:31 listen for a "dink" and look at the left of the electric fire.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%