Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Mothers are brilliant at showing their kids up

I went to do a job at my mates mothers today. I have never met her before.
Within 5 minutes of arriving the photo album was out along with the stories
about what he was like as a boy.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
I went to do a job at my mates mothers today. I have never met her before.
Within 5 minutes of arriving the photo album was out along with the stories
about what he was like as a boy.

I was a terror ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
I went to do a job at my mates mothers today. I have never met her
before. Within 5 minutes of arriving the photo album was out along
with the stories about what he was like as a boy.

I was a terror ...

You certainly were.

The photos of the digger the back garden and the lake were the best. You did
a bloody good DIY job of it. Your mother called it steep, I would have
called it vertical.

Should I relate the embarassing stories that she told me to the newsgroup?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 3, 8:49 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
I went to do a job at my mates mothers today. I have never met her
before. Within 5 minutes of arriving the photo album was out along
with the stories about what he was like as a boy.

I was a terror ...

You certainly were.

The photos of the digger the back garden and the lake were the best. You did
a bloody good DIY job of it. Your mother called it steep, I would have
called it vertical.

Should I relate the embarassing stories that she told me to the newsgroup?

--
Adam

it would be rude not to shurely?

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
I went to do a job at my mates mothers today. I have never met her
before. Within 5 minutes of arriving the photo album was out along
with the stories about what he was like as a boy.

I was a terror ...

You certainly were.

The photos of the digger the back garden and the lake were the best. You did
a bloody good DIY job of it. Your mother called it steep, I would have
called it vertical.

Should I relate the embarassing stories that she told me to the newsgroup?

Maternal confidences incontinences? should never be repeated, they
divulge all without any respect for the subject's embarrassment and
should remain silent forever. (I say this in the hope that others will
zip their zapped lips in my defence at a later date).

Email is valid if you do go semi-public ;-).
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
I went to do a job at my mates mothers today. I have never met her
before. Within 5 minutes of arriving the photo album was out along
with the stories about what he was like as a boy.

I was a terror ...

You certainly were.

The photos of the digger the back garden and the lake were the best. You
did
a bloody good DIY job of it. Your mother called it steep, I would have
called it vertical.

Should I relate the embarassing stories that she told me to the newsgroup?

Maternal confidences incontinences? should never be repeated, they
divulge all without any respect for the subject's embarrassment and should
remain silent forever. (I say this in the hope that others will zip their
zapped lips in my defence at a later date).

Email is valid if you do go semi-public ;-).

Oooooooooo, c'mon Adam, spill those beans.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message om, brass
monkey writes

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes

No - **** off

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message om, brass
monkey writes

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2012 00:20, geoff wrote:
In message om, brass
monkey writes

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , ARWadsworth
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
[...]

We are building up a nice collection of embarrassing photos and vidoes
of our three boys (currently aged 8, 6 and 4), ready for their
eighteenth birthday parties

SteveW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 00:39:03 +0000, Steve Walker
wrote:

We are building up a nice collection of embarrassing photos and vidoes
of our three boys (currently aged 8, 6 and 4), ready for their
eighteenth birthday parties

SteveW

Remember that your children may have a say in where you are living,who
is going to wipe your ass etc if you get a bit ga ga in old age.
My mother won't try to embarrass me, Last time she tried it I produced
a photo of her running along a grass airfield landing strip arms
outstretched like you do when pretending to be an Aeroplane.
She was 44 at the time.

G.Harman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 3 Feb 2012 20:49:24 -0000, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

The photos of the digger

His Ma's Australian lover?