Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Margin on boiler fitting

Howdy.

I have to negotiate on a price for a company fitting a boiler and tank
tomorrow.

There's been a couple of big snags and, I'm able to knock a few quid
off, but I don't want to go too far.

So, what would the average margin on a boiler install be?

Thanks.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bobbin wrote:

I have to negotiate on a price for a company fitting a boiler and tank
tomorrow.

There's been a couple of big snags and, I'm able to knock a few quid
off, but I don't want to go too far.

So, what would the average margin on a boiler install be?

How long is a piece of stirng?

Typically, anything from nothing to £700 labour for a straight boiler
change.
If it is BG, then £1000+

Far more information needed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/11/2011 18:58, Bobbin wrote:
Howdy.

I have to negotiate on a price for a company fitting a boiler and tank
tomorrow.

There's been a couple of big snags and, I'm able to knock a few quid
off, but I don't want to go too far.

So, what would the average margin on a boiler install be?

15mm either side...

--
Cheers,

John.