Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Intermediate pan connector

Hi,

Got a new close coupled toilet for our en-suite
(http://www.screwfix.com/prods/26585/), and a pan connector from screwfix:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/15330/

Unfortunately, to get the pan connector to fit the pan and the soil pipe
(horizontal), the cistern will be about 1.5" from the wall. By the look of
it, a swan neck connector will be too far the other way, so what I really
need is an intermidiate pan connector. Does anyone know if there are such
things out there on the market?

I know I could use a piece of wood to bridge the gap, but I'd be happier
having the cistern back flush (ha!) against the wall.

Thanks!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/02/2011 17:16, Tom Pickles wrote:
Hi,

Got a new close coupled toilet for our en-suite
(http://www.screwfix.com/prods/26585/), and a pan connector from screwfix:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/15330/

Unfortunately, to get the pan connector to fit the pan and the soil pipe
(horizontal), the cistern will be about 1.5" from the wall. By the look of
it, a swan neck connector will be too far the other way, so what I really
need is an intermidiate pan connector. Does anyone know if there are such
things out there on the market?

Would this work?
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/12145/...fset-Connector