Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dennis - VAT expert.

Now, its common knowledge that Dennis is a **** and frequently talks out of
his arse.

On the 14/11/10 he came out with this little gem;

"Incidentally claiming VAT back on stuff that is not passed on to a third
party is also fraud.
The whole concept of VAT is that its the end user that pays. It is illegal
for a company to buy something, use it and then claim the VAT back That
means the VAT has not been paid and a fraud has taken place".

When informed that this was actually a load of old bollox, he replied on the
same day;

"You are the idiot as usual for not reading what I said but making up your
own story in your tiny mind".

So which bit of the above was correct then Dennis? Which part did I fail to
read?

"Try understanding what is said rather than thinking anyone actually cares
what you think".

Incidentally claiming VAT back on stuff that is not passed on to a third
party is also fraud.

I think I understand that. I think it means "Incidentally claiming VAT back
on stuff that is not passed on to a third party is also fraud".

I understand it is complete bollox.

So, if you would like to apologise for being an idiot, I will accept the
apology.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman"
saying something like:

I think I understand that. I think it means "Incidentally claiming VAT back
on stuff that is not passed on to a third party is also fraud".

I understand it is complete bollox.

Of course it's ********.
If I, as a VAT-registered entity, buy something with VAT on it and keep
it for my own company use, I'm perfectly entitled to claim the VAT back.
I registered for VAT, bought a van, claimed the VAT back, then
de-registered the following year. VATman was not happy, but it was quite
legal.
Apart from the upside of getting the refund, I found VAT to be a total
pain in the arse and my customers didn't like it either.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman"
saying something like:

I think I understand that. I think it means "Incidentally claiming VAT
back
on stuff that is not passed on to a third party is also fraud".

I understand it is complete bollox.

Of course it's ********.

Yes I have already said so.
Not nearly as much as TMH's cr@p.
He was actually telling me I was wrong and then saying exactly what I had
said a couple of lines before in the same post when it was "wrong".
However he is too stupid to even notice that he was in violent agreement
with what I had said.

I think he is getting paranoid and thinks people are out to get him and
assumes people are against him even when they aren't.
I have put him in the bin so he can calm down or get his meds fixed so don't
quote him for his good.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 17, 7:46*pm, "The Medway Handyman" davidno-spam-
wrote:
Now, its common knowledge that Dennis is a **** and frequently talks out of
his arse.

Come on Dave... This sort of post doesn't do you or the group any
favours.

Can't you two just ignore each other?

Mathew
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Now, its common knowledge that Dennis is a **** and frequently talks out of
his arse.

There there, eat your bicci and drink your milkie and go up to bed.
You'll feel better in the morning.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

So, if you would like to apologise for being an idiot, I will accept the
apology.

Do some magic on him

I hear you think you were highly regarded in the medway magic circle once.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Halfwit wrote:

So, if you would like to apologise for being an idiot, I will accept
the apology.

Do some magic on him

I hear you think you were highly regarded in the medway magic circle
once.

Oi! The name should be The *Meddling* Half-wit ----- and it's copyrigh to
him! ROTFL

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/11/10 20:55, dennis@home wrote:

[...]

I BLAME THE POLISH FRENCH POLISHERS
XXX
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman"
saying something like:

I think I understand that. I think it means "Incidentally claiming
VAT back
on stuff that is not passed on to a third party is also fraud".

I understand it is complete bollox.

Of course it's ********.

Yes I have already said so.

No you haven't you retard. You claimed the VAT system had been changed &
you hadn't noticed. What a slippery ****wit.

Not nearly as much as TMH's cr@p.

You mean the crap that showed your bollox to be completely & utterly wrong?

He was actually telling me I was wrong and then saying exactly what I
had said a couple of lines before in the same post when it was
"wrong". However he is too stupid to even notice that he was in violent
agreement with what I had said.

No doubt you can cite that retard? No you can't, so you will wriggle.

I assume correctly that you are a nasty vicious spitefull little ****.

I have put him in the bin so he can calm down or get his meds fixed
so don't quote him for his good.

Ranting again? "so don't quote him for his good"

Can we have that in English?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Now, its common knowledge that Dennis is a **** and frequently talks
out of his arse.

Come on Dave... This sort of post doesn't do you or the group any
favours.

Can't you two just ignore each other?

And what the **** has it got to do with you Mr Lurker?

The arsehole formerly known as Dennis has deliberately tried to damage my
livelihood because I showed him up for the prat he is.

He is a slippery, vicious, nasty little **** who talks out of his arse.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

And Dennis will still be a nasty vidictive ****.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Now, its common knowledge that Dennis is a **** and frequently talks
out of his arse.

Come on Dave... This sort of post doesn't do you or the group any
favours.

Can't you two just ignore each other?

And what the **** has it got to do with you Mr Lurker?

The arsehole formerly known as Dennis has deliberately tried to damage my
livelihood because I showed him up for the prat he is.

He is a slippery, vicious, nasty little **** who talks out of his arse.

Yeah, that's your job

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Oh look. Its a ****wit from a cycling NG following me.

I hear you think you were highly regarded in the medway magic circle
once.

Then you are clearly hard of hearing as well as hard of thinking.

Actually I am regarded as a living legend within the Medway Magic Society
(not circle halfwit).

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 18, 12:29*am, "The Medway Handyman" davidno-spam-
wrote:

He is a slippery, vicious, nasty little **** who talks out of his arse.

Agreed.

Remember that farmer a few years back, who drove past his local
planning office with a muckspreader set to "fertilise"?
Local hero and everything, but I bet he got sprayed with some of it
too.

As Dennis' hole is so clearly self-digging, he's best left to it on
his own.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman said the following on Wed, 17 Nov 2010 at 19:46:51
Now, its common knowledge that Dennis is a **** and frequently talks out of
his arse.

For heavens sake grow up and get over yourself!

James
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Now, its common knowledge that Dennis is a **** and frequently talks out
of
his arse.

Come on Dave... This sort of post doesn't do you or the group any
favours.

Can't you two just ignore each other?

I tried that and ignored him for weeks, it didn't stop him posting insults
and obscenities. I think he is having a breakdown.

Mathew

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Can't you two just ignore each other?

And what the **** has it got to do with you Mr Lurker?

Not much, just an impartial bystander who can see it's getting nowhere
- you just seem to be passing him more fuel for the fire! :-)

Not sure what you mean by Mr Lurker?

Mathew
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/11/2010 08:01, James Noble wrote:
The Medway Handyman said the following on Wed, 17 Nov 2010 at 19:46:51
Now, its common knowledge that Dennis is a **** and frequently talks
out of
his arse.

For heavens sake grow up and get over yourself!

All a bit silly really. I think we know what Dennis meant in the first
place, though he certainly didn't express it very well.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2010-11-18, stuart noble wrote:
On 18/11/2010 08:01, James Noble wrote:
The Medway Handyman said the following on Wed, 17 Nov 2010 at 19:46:51
Now, its common knowledge that Dennis is a **** and frequently talks
out of
his arse.

For heavens sake grow up and get over yourself!

All a bit silly really. I think we know what Dennis meant in the first
place,

You can read dennis' mind, given that it is so tiny?

Actually, I'm in awe of people like Dennis, they're of no earthly use to man
nor beast but their self belief is awesome.
I bow down and doff my cap in the presence of tory^H^H^H^Hgreatness

cue Dennis

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Now, its common knowledge that Dennis is a **** and frequently talks out of
his arse.

Come on Dave... This sort of post doesn't do you or the group any
favours.

Can't you two just ignore each other?

Mathew

Kill file the stupid ****.

I never hear Drivel or Dennis' outpourings.
My quality of life is so improved.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name

wrote:

He is a slippery, vicious, nasty little **** who talks out of his arse.

Agreed.

Remember that farmer a few years back, who drove past his local
planning office with a muckspreader set to "fertilise"?
Local hero and everything, but I bet he got sprayed with some of it
too.

IIRC he ended up shooting the planning officer.

As Dennis' hole is so clearly self-digging, he's best left to it on
his own.

Like we all ignore him as he does so.

--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 19, 11:38*pm, wrote:

Remember that farmer a few years back, who drove past his local
planning office with a muckspreader set to "fertilise"?
Local hero and everything, but I bet he got sprayed with some of it
too.

IIRC he ended up shooting the planning officer.

No, different guy. That was one of our local nutters and wasn't a
farmer.

In that case, the planning officer behaved in a _remarkably_ Dennis-
like manner.