Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Things to do

Hi Love

Remember to get coasters!!

Olivia lIghtbulb????

Kissi
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/10/2010 00:27, chris wrote:
Hi Love

Remember to get coasters!!

Olivia lIghtbulb????

Kissi

Apologies - didn't check before pressing send, shouldn't send emails
late at night.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 00:56:19 +0100, chris
wrote:

On 27/10/2010 00:27, chris wrote:
Hi Love

Remember to get coasters!!

Olivia lIghtbulb????

Kissi

Apologies - didn't check before pressing send, shouldn't send emails
late at night.

Oh bum!

Thought I had pulled.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"chris" wrote in message
On 27/10/2010 00:27, chris wrote:
Hi Love

Remember to get coasters!!

Olivia lIghtbulb????

Kissi

Apologies - didn't check before pressing send, shouldn't send emails late
at night.

lol at least it wasn't something rude

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/10/2010 08:52, Ophelia wrote:

"chris" wrote in message
On 27/10/2010 00:27, chris wrote:
Hi Love

Remember to get coasters!!

Olivia lIghtbulb????

Kissi

Apologies - didn't check before pressing send, shouldn't send emails
late at night.

lol at least it wasn't something rude

I once designed a competition. You give people three or four everyday
objects and they have to work out a erotic game with them.

Peter Scott

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember chris
saying something like:

Hi Love

Remember to get coasters!!

Olivia lIghtbulb????

Kissi

Ok, darling.

Once again, we see the perils of not having a totally seperate email
client.

Kissi.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
On 2010-10-26, chris wrote:
Hi Love

Remember to get coasters!!

Olivia lIghtbulb????

Kissi

Now tell me combined newsreaders and email programs are a good idea!

Only if it's Pluto. ;-)

--
*Am I ambivalent? Well, yes and no.

Dave Plowman London SW