Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl compressor

At the risk of being boring, its amazing the uses you find for a compressor
once you have got it After I damaged the metal garage door, I spray painted
its replacement - I could never have got it that good by other means and
when the neighbours are at work I can polish it! It is useful for changing
wheels especially when you are rather old! An air chisel is useful but it
uses a lot of air. Don't forget to buy decent sockets for use with air
ratchets because the cheap ones can fly apart.

Alan

Lidl Compressor Roger Mills[_2_] UK diy 55 September 22nd 12 12:42 AM
Lidl sds Dubber UK diy 6 September 10th 09 08:02 PM
Lidl by Lidl The Medway Handyman UK diy 5 January 8th 09 04:25 PM
Lidl again Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 18 November 9th 08 05:44 PM
Lidl again! David Lang UK diy 35 July 28th 05 10:48 PM