Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cowboy Builders (TV - Channel 5)

"Gib Bogle" wrote in message
Huge wrote:

Why aren't you prepared to extend the same rights to taxpayers as to
consumers instead of spouting the arrant tosh that "We all have to pay
taxes"?

You can always choose to live in a country where people don't pay taxes.
Like the Congo, or Somalia.

Or Greece

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 25 May 2010 21:01:34 +0100, John wrote:

Some good bits in the programme - but annoying when Melinda goes and begs
materials and services and get things free. If I was to try it......!

I asked her about this. "Melinda, I saw you on Cowboy Builders and I
needed a house painted so I stopped a fire engine and asked the firemen
to help me with it, like you did. But they just said a Rude Word to me."

--
John Stumbles -- http://yaph.co.uk

Never believe anyone who claims to be a liar

Cowboy builders dennis@home UK diy 0 September 30th 09 12:40 PM
O/T: The Cowboy! Lew Hodgett[_5_] Woodworking 0 May 3rd 09 05:49 AM
Cowboy builders - again! A.Lee UK diy 9 June 30th 07 11:54 PM
Cowboy builders Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt UK diy 10 August 29th 05 03:33 PM
Cowboy builders Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt Home Ownership 0 August 23rd 05 08:19 AM