sand, pebbles, water, grass "photo effect" vinyl flooring - sheet ortiles - sources plse?

Old May 20th 10, 01:20 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

Default sand, pebbles, water, grass "photo effect" vinyl flooring - sheet ortiles - sources plse?

found harveymaria.co.uk

anyone know of anywhere else to look?

Cheers
JimK
Old May 20th 10, 04:12 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

"JimK" wrote in message
found harveymaria.co.uk

anyone know of anywhere else to look?

Cheers
JimK

My local flooring / carpet shop had loads in their catalogues. Bought a
pebble one for a small bathroom.

Old May 20th 10, 06:02 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

JimK wrote:
found harveymaria.co.uk

anyone know of anywhere else to look?

Carpet Right has stuff like that.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Old May 20th 10, 06:39 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20 May, 18:02, "The Medway Handyman" davidl...@no-spam-
blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
JimK wrote:
found harveymaria.co.uk

anyone know of anywhere else to look?

Carpet Right has stuff like that.

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

online they only have a couple of "condensation" type effects but
nothing else - have you seen say, pebbles or grass at one of their
stores?

ta
JimK
Old May 20th 10, 06:41 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20 May, 16:12, "John" wrote:
"JimK" wrote in message

found harveymaria.co.uk

anyone know of anywhere else to look?

Cheers
JimK

My local flooring / carpet shop had loads in their catalogues. Bought a
pebble one for a small bathroom.

aha! was it sheet or tiles? my local shop drew a blank and asked me
for a make or name of pattern that they could chase - don;t suppose
you recall what you had?

ta
JimK
Old May 20th 10, 08:00 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
JimK wrote:
found harveymaria.co.uk

anyone know of anywhere else to look?

Carpet Right has stuff like that.

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

online they only have a couple of "condensation" type effects but
nothing else - have you seen say, pebbles or grass at one of their
stores?

Pretty sure they had pebbles & bubbles. Also had faux checkerplate etc.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Old May 20th 10, 09:18 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20 May, 13:20, JimK wrote:
found harveymaria.co.uk

anyone know of anywhere else to look?

Cheers
JimK

2mm thick tiles, printed vinyl, laminated, whats listed as temporary
floor graphics in a retailer should last years in domestic enviroment.

Try sign printers.

Cheers
Adam
Old May 20th 10, 10:53 PM posted to uk.d-i-y

online they only have a couple of "condensation" type effects but
nothing else - have you seen say, pebbles or grass at one of their
stores?

We looked at some in Carpet Right a while ago, while buying the
thickest vinyl they did - it's a "pile" vinyl, feels kinda weird
like a short haired brush when rubbed - but IIRC the colour
rendition of the patterns looked pretty horrible (muted), and
the feel of the stuff itself was horrible to the touch.

I think it was called something Flo, or something Flow
Old May 21st 10, 08:05 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message

We looked at some in Carpet Right a while ago, while buying the
thickest vinyl they did - it's a "pile" vinyl, feels kinda weird
like a short haired brush when rubbed - but IIRC the colour
rendition of the patterns looked pretty horrible (muted), and
the feel of the stuff itself was horrible to the touch.

I think it was called something Flo, or something Flow

flotex or flotex HD.
Not vinyl but some sort of plastic carpet.
The HD stuff is better printed.

Old May 21st 10, 10:29 AM posted to uk.d-i-y

"JimK" wrote in message
On 20 May, 16:12, "John" wrote:
"JimK" wrote in message

found harveymaria.co.uk

anyone know of anywhere else to look?

Cheers
JimK

My local flooring / carpet shop had loads in their catalogues. Bought a
pebble one for a small bathroom.

aha! was it sheet or tiles? my local shop drew a blank and asked me
for a make or name of pattern that they could chase - don;t suppose
you recall what you had?

ta
JimK

Sheet - good quality - cut to size by retailer. (But was ordered in to suit)