Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plumbworld contact number

Just in case anyone has problems with them and need to find phone
number, this is the one I just received a call from following a
complaint to their managing director. They don't normally advertise
one on their site and insist everthing be done by email.

Plumbworld 01386 768498

I'd spent several days emailing them trying to get an incorrect item
replaced with the correct one (it wasn't rocket science, I ordered a
back to wall basin and WC set, and got two basin cabinets delivered).

During the ensuing emails, I was asked to confirm part numbers (none
shown on the boxes) and take photographs of them to further delay
sorting the problem out.

This was on top of them taking 3 weeks to send out an item that was
in stock when I ordered it, despite charging the credit card
immediately.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 31, 3:09*pm, Colin Wilson wrote:
Just in case anyone has problems with them and need to find phone
number, this is the one I just received a call from following a
complaint to their managing director. They don't normally advertise
one on their site and insist everthing be done by email.

Plumbworld 01386 768498

Sounds like terrible service and I don't think it's the first time
they've been criticised on here, is it?

But all their contact details are fairly easily accessible on their
website inlcuding the phone no:

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/info-2
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sounds like terrible service and I don't think it's the first time
they've been criticised on here, is it?
But all their contact details are fairly easily accessible on their
website inlcuding the phone no:
http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/info-2

As far as I knew, they only offered email as their contact method
these days - perhaps they've had so many complaints they've had
to put it back in...

I'm a previously very satisfied customer of theirs, and have
recommended them to numerous people over the last 18 months - I
was just shocked by how bad this purchase went.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Colin Wilson wrote:

Just in case anyone has problems with them and need to find phone
number, this is the one I just received a call from following a
complaint to their managing director. They don't normally advertise
one on their site and insist everthing be done by email.

Plumbworld 01386 768498

That'd be the same phone numer as on their 'Contact Us' page then?
Alan.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I bought speedfit pipe through a reseller (I needed 6m lengths).
Supplied by Plumbworld. Looked like they'd played football with it
around the yard before delivering it - on other than the agreed day.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Plumbworld 01386 768498
That'd be the same phone numer as on their 'Contact Us' page then?

Yep, and to paste the other reply I did in case you missed it;

As far as I knew, they only offered email as their contact method
these days - perhaps they've had so many complaints they've had
to put it back in...

Delivery times - plumbworld ? Colin Wilson UK diy 4 March 5th 08 08:38 PM
plumbworld.co.uk Andy MCR UK diy 14 February 1st 06 07:48 PM
Anyone experience returns with Plumbworld??? John Borman UK diy 3 January 17th 05 01:26 PM
Need a different supplier to Plumbworld (NEVER BUY FROM THEM) John Borman UK diy 8 January 14th 05 09:45 AM
Problems with Screwfix, Plumbworld and BES.. - is it just me? Simon Hawthorne UK diy 20 November 19th 04 02:17 PM