Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Make your own electricity book ( .pdf)

I've got the e-book as advertised on this site:

http://www.homemadepowerplant.com/

He's after $47!

Yours for nowt!

I can email it to anyone interested (for evaluation purposes only of
course!).
It might be a load of bull, I don't know enough about it to comment.

It is a pdf file.
It is American
It is 4.41mb

Anyway if you want a copy, drop me your email address, in an easily cut and
paste format and I'll send it to you.

mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 19:16:27 -0000, "mark"
wrote:

I've got the e-book as advertised on this site:

http://www.homemadepowerplant.com/

He's after $47!

Yours for nowt!

I can email it to anyone interested (for evaluation purposes only of
course!).
It might be a load of bull, I don't know enough about it to comment.

It is a pdf file.
It is American
It is 4.41mb

Anyway if you want a copy, drop me your email address, in an easily cut and
paste format and I'll send it to you.

mark

Thanks but I have plenty of Snake Oil in the shed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:29:04 +0000, ericp wrote:
Thanks but I have plenty of Snake Oil in the shed.

I don't. I could probably stretch to mouse oil, though - maybe that's
sufficient?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"mark" wrote in message
o.uk...
I've got the e-book as advertised on this site:

http://www.homemadepowerplant.com/

He's after $47!

Yours for nowt!

I can email it to anyone interested (for evaluation purposes only of
course!).
It might be a load of bull, I don't know enough about it to comment.

It is a pdf file.
It is American
It is 4.41mb

Anyway if you want a copy, drop me your email address, in an easily cut
and paste format and I'll send it to you.

mark

Many many years ago a colleague of mine subscribed to a similar, though much
cheaper, offer. The solution turned out to be fixing a home-made propeller
to a car alternator. (So long ago it might have been a dynamo, come to think
of it).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17 Jan, 22:41, "newshound" wrote:
"mark" wrote in message

o.uk...

I've got the e-book as advertised on this site:

http://www.homemadepowerplant.com/

He's after $47!

Yours for nowt!

I can email it to anyone interested (for evaluation purposes only of
course!).
It might be a load of bull, I don't know enough about it to comment.

It is a pdf file.
It is American
It is 4.41mb

Anyway if you want a copy, drop me your email address, in an easily cut
and paste format and I'll send it to you.

mark

Many many years ago a colleague of mine subscribed to a similar, though much
cheaper, offer. The solution turned out to be fixing a home-made propeller
to a car alternator. (So long ago it might have been a dynamo, come to think
of it).

Back in the days of mail order an aquaintance ordered a copy of " How
to cut your telephone bills in half" all the text was in the advert,
it went on at length how this method was one phone companies would not
want you to use, entirely legal...

The advice when it arrived, it did , not to send something would have
been fraud.

Was pretty simple, as promised, easy to follow.

As promised.

"use your phone half as much" instant 50% reduction in your call
bills :-)

Cheers
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17 Jan, 19:16, "mark" wrote:
I've got the e-book as advertised on this site:

http://www.homemadepowerplant.com/

He's after $47!

Yours for nowt!

I can email it to anyone interested (for evaluation purposes only of
course!).
It might be a load of bull, I don't know enough about it to comment.

It is a pdf file.
It is American
It is 4.41mb

Anyway if you want a copy, drop me your email address, in an easily cut and
paste format and I'll send it to you.

mark

My inner pedant wouldn't let me go any further than

"Dear friend,

What you're about to discover will literally blow your mind "
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:14:58 -0800, Adam Aglionby
wibbled:

"use your phone half as much" instant 50% reduction in your call bills
:-)

Cheers
Adam

Dogbert really exists...

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adam Aglionby wrote:

Back in the days of mail order an aquaintance ordered a copy of " How
to cut your telephone bills in half" all the text was in the advert,
it went on at length how this method was one phone companies would not
want you to use, entirely legal...

The advice when it arrived, it did , not to send something would have
been fraud.

Was pretty simple, as promised, easy to follow.

As promised.

"use your phone half as much" instant 50% reduction in your call
bills :-)

I was expecting you to say it involved the use of a pair of scissors...

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:14:58 -0800, Adam Aglionby
wibbled:

"use your phone half as much" instant 50% reduction in your call bills
:-)

Cheers
Adam

Dogbert really exists...

remionds me of something I read years ago. anecdote about Life allegedly.

The speaker - radio - said 'when I was young, I was sensitive about
being short. I sent £5 to an advert that promised "instant height gain
of 4"" What arrived in the post was a brick, and an instruction sheet
"To be 4" taller, stand on this" That taight me that being sensitive
about height was more of a problem than being short'.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 18, 10:40 am, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:14:58 -0800, Adam Aglionby
wibbled:

"use your phone half as much" instant 50% reduction in your call bills
:-)

Cheers
Adam

Dogbert really exists...

remionds me of something I read years ago. anecdote about Life allegedly.

The speaker - radio - said 'when I was young, I was sensitive about
being short. I sent £5 to an advert that promised "instant height gain
of 4"" What arrived in the post was a brick, and an instruction sheet
"To be 4" taller, stand on this" That taight me that being sensitive
about height was more of a problem than being short'.

so was it worth the £5...?

JimK

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Tim Watts wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:14:58 -0800, Adam Aglionby
wibbled:
"use your phone half as much" instant 50% reduction in your call bills
:-)
Cheers
Adam
Dogbert really exists...

remionds me of something I read years ago. anecdote about Life allegedly.

The speaker - radio - said 'when I was young, I was sensitive about
being short. I sent £5 to an advert that promised "instant height gain
of 4"" What arrived in the post was a brick, and an instruction sheet
"To be 4" taller, stand on this" That taight me that being sensitive
about height was more of a problem than being short'.

so was it worth the £5...?

No idea. It wasn't me.

JimK

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lobster wrote:

I was expecting you to say it involved the use of a pair of scissors...

Me too