Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Punching a customer in the gob

I got a phone call this morning at 1am off an irate and ****ed up customer
threatening to kill me.

At 3pm this afternoon I went around to his house and punched him in his big
fat gob.

Should I charge extra for working on a Sunday as I have not yet printed off
his invoice?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
om...
I got a phone call this morning at 1am off an irate and ****ed up customer
threatening to kill me.

At 3pm this afternoon I went around to his house and punched him in his
big fat gob.

Should I charge extra for working on a Sunday as I have not yet printed
off his invoice?

Adam

Most definitely charge him for Sunday service.

Some people are beyond disrespectful!

Pat on the back and good on you ards!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
om...
I got a phone call this morning at 1am off an irate and ****ed up customer
threatening to kill me.

At 3pm this afternoon I went around to his house and punched him in his
big fat gob.

Should I charge extra for working on a Sunday as I have not yet printed
off his invoice?

Adam

Only if he was happy with the job.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Should I charge extra for working on a Sunday as I have not yet printed off
his invoice?

It's a call-out after all...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:26:48 GMT, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

I got a phone call this morning at 1am off an irate and ****ed up customer
threatening to kill me.

At 3pm this afternoon I went around to his house and punched him in his big
fat gob.

Should I charge extra for working on a Sunday as I have not yet printed off
his invoice?

Adam

Bill him for Filling In & Making Good?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
I got a phone call this morning at 1am off an irate and ****ed up
customer threatening to kill me.

At 3pm this afternoon I went around to his house and punched him in
his big fat gob.

Should I charge extra for working on a Sunday as I have not yet
printed off his invoice?

Not going to be a chapter in my forthcoming book "Marketing for the Sole
Trader".

:-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth"
saying something like:

I got a phone call this morning at 1am off an irate and ****ed up customer
threatening to kill me.

At 3pm this afternoon I went around to his house and punched him in his big
fat gob.

Should I charge extra for working on a Sunday as I have not yet printed off
his invoice?

I hope you charged him for tool use (fist) on a day off.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On 23 Aug, 20:26, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I got a phone call this morning at 1am off an irate and ****ed up
customer
threatening to kill me.

Where do you advertise - Pit Bull Breeders Monthly, or Saga Magazine?

Owain

This was a recommendation!

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On 24 Aug, 09:03, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Where do you advertise - Pit Bull Breeders Monthly, or Saga Magazine?

This was a recommendation!

Best go and thump the person who recommended you then, so he doesn't
make that mistake again!

Owain

He wasn't in so I had to I had a **** through his letterbox.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 01:35:31 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
Should I charge extra for working on a Sunday as I have not yet printed off
his invoice?

I hope you charged him for tool use (fist) on a day off.

And for the materials used in cleaning said tool afterwards.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Aug 24, 3:00*pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
"Owain" wrote in message

On 24 Aug, 09:03, "ARWadsworth" *wrote:
Where do you advertise - Pit Bull Breeders Monthly, or Saga Magazine?
This was a recommendation!

Best go and thump the person who recommended you then, so he doesn't
make that mistake again!

Owain

He wasn't in so I had to I had a **** through his letterbox.

Adam

You're not on ratedtradesman by any chance?!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bill" wrote in message
On Aug 24, 3:00 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
"Owain" wrote in message

On 24 Aug, 09:03, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Where do you advertise - Pit Bull Breeders Monthly, or Saga Magazine?
This was a recommendation!

Best go and thump the person who recommended you then, so he doesn't
make that mistake again!

Owain

He wasn't in so I had to I had a **** through his letterbox.

Adam

You're not on ratedtradesman by any chance?!

There should be a "ratethescumyouworkfor" site.

It will only apply to a few select customers. The majority are fine IMHO.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On 24 Aug, 15:00, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
He wasn't in so I had to I had a **** through his letterbox.

Must have been one of your more upmarket customers if he still had a
front door that wasn't boarded up.

Has your (ex?) apprentice gone up to court yet?

Owain

All charges dropped. It seems that the CPS are not that useless.

I can still take the **** out of him as he is still waiting for his
"Incredible Hulk" underpants that were taken away by forensics to be
returned. I have told him that the police hold onto items for 12 months (eg
my T shirt) before returning them if there is no case to answer to.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On 24 Aug, 18:49, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
Has your (ex?) apprentice gone up to court yet?

All charges dropped. It seems that the CPS are not that useless.
I can still take the **** out of him as he is still waiting for his
"Incredible Hulk" underpants that were taken away by forensics to be
returned. I have told him that the police hold onto items for 12 months
(eg
my T shirt) before returning them if there is no case to answer to.

Ewww. The police custodier's job is not a fragrant one.

Owain

The apprentice is also complaining that he no longer owns a full set of
"super hero" underpants.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On 24 Aug, 19:36, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
The apprentice is also complaining that he no longer owns a full set of
"super hero" underpants.

Never mind, maybe his mummy will buy him a Thomas duvet set for his
birthday.

Owain

Do you think that I will let the super hero underpants joke die? The
apprentice has no chance on his birthday.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

All charges dropped. It seems that the CPS are not that useless.

I can still take the **** out of him as he is still waiting for his
"Incredible Hulk" underpants that were taken away by forensics to be
returned. I have told him that the police hold onto items for 12 months
(eg my T shirt) before returning them if there is no case to answer to.

Adam

What the hell did they want his underpants for?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On 24 Aug, 19:36, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
The apprentice is also complaining that he no longer owns a full set of
"super hero" underpants.

Never mind, maybe his mummy will buy him a Thomas duvet set for his
birthday.

Owain

Do you think that I will let the super hero underpants joke die? The
apprentice has no chance on his birthday.

Adam

Assuming he's not yet 21, I think you should book him a
lady-copper-strippogram for his 21st - and make sure she clocks him one
with a rubber truncheon or something - you know, the sort of thing a tory
MP would pay good money for
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim S" wrote in message
ARWadsworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

All charges dropped. It seems that the CPS are not that useless.

I can still take the **** out of him as he is still waiting for his
"Incredible Hulk" underpants that were taken away by forensics to be
returned. I have told him that the police hold onto items for 12 months
(eg my T shirt) before returning them if there is no case to answer to.

Adam

What the hell did they want his underpants for?

They were covered in blood.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On 24 Aug, 19:36, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
The apprentice is also complaining that he no longer owns a full set of
"super hero" underpants.

Never mind, maybe his mummy will buy him a Thomas duvet set for his
birthday.

Owain

Do you think that I will let the super hero underpants joke die? The
apprentice has no chance on his birthday.

Adam

Assuming he's not yet 21, I think you should book him a
lady-copper-strippogram for his 21st - and make sure she clocks him one
with a rubber truncheon or something - you know, the sort of thing a tory
MP would pay good money for

How dare you suggest that a tory MP pays good money?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On 24 Aug, 22:37, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
What the hell did they want his underpants for?

They were covered in blood.

Girlfriend leave her brace in did she?

Owain

Ouch

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

No ****

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On 24 Aug, 19:36, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
The apprentice is also complaining that he no longer owns a full set of
"super hero" underpants.

Never mind, maybe his mummy will buy him a Thomas duvet set for his
birthday.

Owain

Do you think that I will let the super hero underpants joke die? The
apprentice has no chance on his birthday.

Adam

Assuming he's not yet 21, I think you should book him a
lady-copper-strippogram for his 21st - and make sure she clocks him one
with a rubber truncheon or something - you know, the sort of thing a tory
MP would pay good money for

How dare you suggest that a tory MP pays good money?

Adam

It's our money, so it is good.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

PeterC coughed up some electrons that declared:

"Tim S" wrote in message

Assuming he's not yet 21, I think you should book him a
lady-copper-strippogram for his 21st - and make sure she clocks him one
with a rubber truncheon or something - you know, the sort of thing a
tory MP would pay good money for

How dare you suggest that a tory MP pays good money?

Adam

It's our money, so it is good.

Before or after it was laundered through El Banco Gordo?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim S" wrote in message

Assuming he's not yet 21, I think you should book him a
lady-copper-strippogram for his 21st - and make sure she clocks him one
with a rubber truncheon or something - you know, the sort of thing a
tory MP would pay good money for

How dare you suggest that a tory MP pays good money?

Adam

It's our money, so it is good.

Before or after it was laundered through El Banco Gordo?

After - they live off the fat of the land.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim S" wrote in message

Assuming he's not yet 21, I think you should book him a
lady-copper-strippogram for his 21st - and make sure she clocks him one
with a rubber truncheon or something - you know, the sort of thing a
tory MP would pay good money for

They certainly would not pay for a lady strippogram.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim S" wrote in message

Assuming he's not yet 21, I think you should book him a
lady-copper-strippogram for his 21st - and make sure she clocks him
one with a rubber truncheon or something - you know, the sort of thing
a tory MP would pay good money for

They certainly would not pay for a lady strippogram.

Adam

Sorry. Silly me... They'd pay for a lady-boy strippogram with bondage and
extra tangerines.

punching hole in foundation Paul Oman Home Repair 4 January 27th 09 01:46 AM
Need some punching bag assistance Eigenvector Home Repair 8 July 15th 07 02:35 AM
punching bag Eigenvector Home Repair 6 June 24th 07 07:32 PM
Where to hang a punching bag? [email protected] Home Repair 7 April 26th 06 04:37 PM
Punching a hole in concrete Jack Home Repair 2 November 22nd 05 03:24 AM