Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Folding shower screen

CAn anyone recommend a good quality folding shower screen for a bath
that will last more than 5 minutes?

TVM, Dan
--
Dan Woodford
www.saltandwoodsmoke.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"danw" wrote in message
CAn anyone recommend a good quality folding shower screen for a bath that
will last more than 5 minutes?

TVM, Dan
--
Dan Woodford
www.saltandwoodsmoke.com

That looks good - 1400 watts 34 cm. comb feature that I haven't seen
before - good price.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John" wrote in message

"danw" wrote in message
CAn anyone recommend a good quality folding shower screen for a bath that
will last more than 5 minutes?

TVM, Dan
--
Dan Woodford
www.saltandwoodsmoke.com

That looks good - 1400 watts 34 cm. comb feature that I haven't seen
before - good price.

SORRY - wrong thread!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John wrote:

SORRY - wrong thread!

Bah! You got my hopes up there too!

--
Dan Woodford
www.saltandwoodsmoke.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , John
writes

"danw" wrote in message
.. .
CAn anyone recommend a good quality folding shower screen for a bath that
will last more than 5 minutes?

TVM, Dan
--
Dan Woodford
www.saltandwoodsmoke.com

That looks good - 1400 watts 34 cm. comb feature that I haven't seen
before - good price.

One hell of a shower screen then ...

--
geoff

folding screen Mike UK diy 4 February 10th 07 08:34 PM
How to put up a shower screen through tiles? carbootsales - www.car-boot-finder.com Home Repair 3 October 25th 06 04:30 PM
Folding shower screen or curtain and pole? SilverDales UK diy 14 November 24th 05 11:52 AM
Shower Screen Stephen Jones UK diy 0 August 10th 04 03:55 PM
Shower screen seal Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot UK diy 4 January 6th 04 02:04 PM