Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Air-entrained hot-melt glue ?

Anyone tried it, bubbly glue ? I'm thinking of drilling a hole in the nozzle
and pumping in air, while extruding - what sort of air pressure/flow rate ?

--
General electronic repairs, other than TVs and PCs
http://www.divdev.fsnet.co.uk/repairs.htm

Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to uk.d-i-y

N_Cook wrote:
Anyone tried it, bubbly glue ? I'm thinking of drilling a hole in the
nozzle and pumping in air, while extruding - what sort of air
pressure/flow rate ?

What benefit would that give?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
N_Cook wrote:
Anyone tried it, bubbly glue ? I'm thinking of drilling a hole in the
nozzle and pumping in air, while extruding - what sort of air
pressure/flow rate ?

What benefit would that give?

Very big and sticky bubbly-gum???
Wavey Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"N_Cook" writes:
Anyone tried it, bubbly glue ? I'm thinking of drilling a hole in the nozzle
and pumping in air, while extruding - what sort of air pressure/flow rate ?

Make sure someone's videoing it.
I would like to see the moment when the hot glue gun explodes...

--
Andrew Gabriel