Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default shower attachment

I have an old bath wuth 6" diametre taps .The normal shower
attachments I have found in hardware shops won't fit this size and I
wonder is there anything I can do short of changing the taps , the
bath or putting in a shower ?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:23:58 -0800 (PST) someone who may be mary
wrote this:-

I have an old bath wuth 6" diametre taps .The normal shower
attachments I have found in hardware shops won't fit this size and I
wonder is there anything I can do short of changing the taps , the
bath or putting in a shower ?

If shower attachments which fit on both taps at once won't fit (some
might float enough) then I have seen one somewhere with separate
pipes to fit onto each tap, though this would be needed to removed
from the taps when a bath was wanted.

A separate shower is better and it may be fairly easy to fit, though
that depends on the plumbing.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh