Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Costs of knocking a door through...

....an external wall.

I want to do a bit of internal reorganisation. It would involve
knocking through a new front door from an external wall and a new door
through an internal wall.

The external wall is stone-faced breezeblock, and the internal wall is
plaster-covered breezeblock.

For the external wall, I'd like to replace / extend a window to by
french/folding doors 3-doors wide.

Aside from the donkey-work, too much for me, so I was looking for
approximate costs. Typically useless lack of detail I realise, but any
informed opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sean

Pipes knocking [email protected] Home Repair 5 September 12th 07 09:56 PM
boiler costs - rough costs / options dirt dibbler UK diy 1 July 5th 07 10:39 AM
Knocking out Drywall Alan Smithee Home Repair 7 March 13th 06 12:31 AM
Radiator knocking Fatboise UK diy 3 December 6th 05 02:36 AM
Sliding Patio Door Installation, etc., Costs Robert E. Lewis Home Repair 6 July 17th 05 06:45 PM