Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plaster Mouldings

Hi,

I'm after a couple of plaster ceiling roses but I'm struggling to source
anything suitable.

I'm in the Manchester area and want two plain, round ceiling roses, one
18"/460mm and the other 14"/360mm (I can allow a couple of inches
bigger, but no smaller)

I've seen a couple of websites but they don't offer the same piece at
different sizes. The only one I have seen is in Chelmsford, but they
don't deliver.

Does anybody know of any suppliers of this type of moulding in the
Manchester area?

Thanks for reading folks,
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Binz" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm after a couple of plaster ceiling roses but I'm struggling to source
anything suitable.

I'm in the Manchester area and want two plain, round ceiling roses, one
18"/460mm and the other 14"/360mm (I can allow a couple of inches
bigger, but no smaller)

I've seen a couple of websites but they don't offer the same piece at
different sizes. The only one I have seen is in Chelmsford, but they
don't deliver.

Does anybody know of any suppliers of this type of moulding in the
Manchester area?

Thanks for reading folks,

Dunno about Manchester but these are in Middlesbrough and ship out pretty
fast.
http://www.decoratingdirect.co.uk/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bob Binz wrote:
Hi,

I'm after a couple of plaster ceiling roses but I'm struggling to source
anything suitable.

I'm in the Manchester area and want two plain, round ceiling roses, one
18"/460mm and the other 14"/360mm (I can allow a couple of inches
bigger, but no smaller)

I've seen a couple of websites but they don't offer the same piece at
different sizes. The only one I have seen is in Chelmsford, but they
don't deliver.

Does anybody know of any suppliers of this type of moulding in the
Manchester area?

Have you checked Yellow Pages, etc? For many trades this may not be the
best source but I doubt you'll find cowboy plaster makers. ;-)

There are several around here in London and I'd think the same would apply
to Manchester, given its large amount of older housing. And if it's to
match a local style a local maker would be the best bet.

Have you also checked the sheds? Some do have plaster ceiling roses -
although probably not in the exact style you want.

Thanks for reading folks,

*If at first you don't succeed, avoid skydiving.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Binz" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm after a couple of plaster ceiling roses but I'm struggling to source
anything suitable.

I'm in the Manchester area and want two plain, round ceiling roses, one
18"/460mm and the other 14"/360mm (I can allow a couple of inches bigger,
but no smaller)

I've seen a couple of websites but they don't offer the same piece at
different sizes. The only one I have seen is in Chelmsford, but they don't
deliver.

Does anybody know of any suppliers of this type of moulding in the
Manchester area?

Thanks for reading folks,

Might be worth a call:
http://www.stevensons-of-norwich.co.uk/

mark

Plaster Mouldings - DIY! design77 UK diy 11 May 16th 07 07:30 AM
UPVC mouldings. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 0 April 23rd 07 11:12 AM
Kitchen tiles with mouldings 51 UK diy 4 September 22nd 06 08:22 PM
crown mouldings andy Woodworking 4 January 15th 06 06:52 AM
crown mouldings andy Woodworking 3 January 11th 06 01:27 AM